• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL! I posted this on my visitor messages by accident!
    Meh. I'm writing something for English class that's due tomorrow and I just started writing it during class and I already have 500 some words on it already, with like 75 minutes of writing. BUT, I also had an organizer, so I'm lucky.
    EDIT: I was typing forever, and I got 1967 words down in two chapter; the prologue and the first chapter. Okay, for our assignment, we had to have a survival themed story if you chose that, and have at least 700 words and no more than 800. But since I can't cut down my writing, I got my word limit lifted, so now I'm gonna have like 5000 words at least... Dear god, What am I!?
    Marina blatantly says in one scene "I think it's because you like me" or something to that effect, it's not that she's open with her feelings, but that she's aware that Jimmy has feeling for her, in the following few seconds, Jimmy fails to convince anyone that he doesn't.

Vincent made me facepalm. Marina and Jimmy are having a moment after the day has been saved and Marina survives a massive drop just by landing on Vincent (both are miraculously unhurt) Jimmy and Marina say some things, they close-ups of eyes probably and Vincent's all like, "Yeah, so I just saved your life, no no, don't get up, I'll leave you two alone." then he's crushed so thoroughly that he changes his name to Jackson to forget the pain of lost love.

Yeah, I don't know why Brendan and Lucas got completely shafted in terms of screen time. They seriously couldn't have an episode where the gang help Brendan do some research for his dad? I can understand that they have Ash as the main male protagonist, but Brendan and Lucas are so different that they won't cramp his style, might make a few Ash/May and Ash/Dawn shippers mad though ;D

I'd probably accept it if they said that he was thirteen years old, that's about as far as my disbelief will suspend. I know for a fact that not every thirteen year old is thinking about girls, perhaps they come to an agreement that girls aren't actually icky.

I'm not sure about the origins of the picture, someone linked to it on some random board that I was linked to by a picture on google image search. I thought, this could come in handy for my journey fic. The art is really good and the designs make sense, they are all girls though, so maybe it is the same one you're thinking of.

One question, is it weird that I want to start writing the sequel to my unreleased journey fic when I'm only fifteen chapters and three badges into the first one?
    It's an anime thing though isn't it? When a character is angry then they'll get that weird throbbing vein thingy on their temple, if they are subject to a facepalm moment, then they'll sweatdrop. When they're embarrassed because someone they like is in their face and giving it the business then they blush. Blushing happens in no other occasions so it has to mean something. As you said, it's one of the only things that's near canon so I assume it was designed that way and why it's so easy to believe.

Not that I've become some kind of crazy shipper, but after watching it (I got part 3 to work) You really get to see it, Marina by the way, is a shameless flirt, poor jimmy never stood a chance.

Bianca is freaky tall and I'm sticking to it. Not that I like tall women in any way, anyone who says so is obviously telling fibs. All we need now is Cheren or the player characters to make an appearance and prove me right. I thought it was hilarious when they said Ash was ten years old at the beginning of the Gen V series, I was like, that kid must move like the wind when we're not looking. I thought the whole reason when they switched voice actors to someone who sounded slightly older was to make the point that he'd aged. Apparently not.

That picture was pretty cool. I didn't get it though, was it just a collection of protagonists getting pokémon or were they connected :s

I have a massive picture of someone who has drawn human versions of every pokémon up to arceus. It's impressive to say the least.

The quintessential heaving bosom. This is why we love Lorelei
    Thanks! The few holes left are easily fixable (I left them in the topic) but it's a good thing the idea is improved ^^.
    What did you expect, hardcore lovemaking? :P

"Oh yes, observe the scene where Jimmy rips open Marina's shirt, exposing her bare breasts, continue to observe as he buries his head in between her love pillows. Clearly, he likes her."

I'm actually watching Legend of Thunder as I'm typing this, well, I'm waiting for it to load and the third part won't work at all ¬¬ I've seen some of the parts where shippers would totally ruin their pants over, I just think it's funny. Awkward pre-teens being awkward. It's better than being an awkward not a teenager anymore

I was watching the latest episode of the anime (Cilan takes his shirt off and Prof. Juniper just happens to call on Bianca's Xtransceiver, coincidence, I THINK NOT!) Ignoring my insane shipping theories, Bianca, who appears to give Ash his badge case and subsequently join in a little adventure with, is so much taller than Ash, like freaky tall. (About the same height as Cilan, maybe taller) this, I think is some damning evidence to the fact that the B/W protaganists were designed to be older than their predecessors.

I also found a trove of awesome art whilst searching for Clair based etchings. Two of them are hyper real drawings of each game protagonist from FRLG to DPPt.

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/diddy106/?action=view&current=FemaleProtags.jpg

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/diddy106/?action=view&current=MaleProtags.jpg

I saw the Brendan and May ones and thought of you ;P
    Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences.

Best. Episode. Title. Ever.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/QuestShipping

That should take you to the redirect page, with the warning :P Be warned, theories lie beyond that page. THEORIES AND ALMOST-CANON ELEMENTS! plus a photo of Jimmy and Marina totally doing it Also the picture of typhlosion is pretty awesome, he's like, "dude, I'm a typhlosion."

I just found it funny that, to save avid shippers from becoming offended by ships they don't believe in, bulbagarden made a redirect just in case.
    The johto surfing one is awesome, pretty much all of the johto stuff is a winner.

Maybe those windmills will keep them cool?

I really liked the new series, I didn't really see a problem with them, I did notice that the writers seemed to have a lot more liberty to write what they want. If you compare it to the older series, it makes me think that they were forced to cut a lot of jokes and scenes out. It comes down to this, the old episodes were fun and made me laugh, so did the new ones, I mean, going forwards in time until the universe repeats itself? xD
    Hello again!

Could you check my reply on fic ideas V.2 if you have the time? Soory if I'm becoming a nuisance, but I want to see if I am starting to nail this idea of mine right.

Cheers,
    They already have, Breezy, and they will until you change your avatar :p

Let's be honest though, who doesn't love futuruma? The pure fact that when reading your post I got reminded of an obscure ten second long part of an episode is evidence enough that I wuv that show. Wuv? What is this emotion you humans call wuv?

I also wuv Morbo, Best character ever, PROOF!

'Cuz I wanna spam you with links, I've been listening to epic pokémon music remixes lately, they is epic.

Such as this and not forgetting this oh and this

I also found this very inspiring, if you catch my drift. Which you probably don't, cuz you're a bit brain dead at the moment :p
    I was scanning the author's profiles, and ended up reading A Fine Day in May. Great work! I would offer a review if I wasn't such a scrub. But anyways, question: Is that the third installment in your Brendan and May trilogy, with the first being HLBMA and the second being the still unwritten BF fic?

I will be reading, so continue to post updates on serebii :]
    What the last bit reminded me of xD

I like how your second post completely addressed the issue I had with you posting those art images. I just had to check on bulbagarden for who Jimmy and Marina were and it appears that they were in a three-part pokémon chronicles thingy, no wonder I don't remember seeing them.

LOL, I was just browsing through some pages and Bulbagarden has a warning when I tried to go to a page on QuestShipping (Jimmy/Marina) It said something about turning back if you are offended by such material :p

Yeah, Barry did have a small bit of character development, he was cocky and arrogant then Jupiter, bless her, kicks his *** and Barry sits back and re-evaluates himself. Then he comes back better than ever to help you against Jupiter and Mars on Spear Pillar (although he's more a hindrance than a help) Then he kinda goes back to his old self when you go to the battle zone and kick Flint and Volkner's skinny asses. LOL, I just reminded myself, I saw a woman when I was working a few weeks ago, and she had the perfect Volkner hair, it was so good, cosplayers would have been proud. Unintentional of course, but it made me lol.

I think, overall, the good thing about pokémon is that there isn't one overarching canon that dominates what people think, there are several different angles you can look at for almost anyone important, so what happens in the anime is completely different to what happens in the games, which is completely different to what happens in the various mangas. In one, Dawn (or Mitsumi) has green hair, used to be in Team Galactic and, from my weak understanding, was raised to be a perfect operative until Prof. Rowan took her in and showed her that loving pokémon heals all.
    I MAED IT MASELF!! When you get inspiration though, sometimes it makes you go cross-media, and sometimes it makes you stay up till 2am writing, You'll never guess who it's about ;D

You make a good point, Why was Kris swapped for Lyra? I could understand if it was a simple outfit swap but they made an entirely different character, now you have four main characters/rivals instead of the usual three.

I always though the B/M/W triangle was good, for once, everyone had something they were and they all had both parents. Brendan was Prof. Birch's son, who helps his dad with research and May is the new kid and gym leader's daughter trying to prove herself to her dad (I like to think of this as canon compared to what the manga says). Then you have Wally, the little sickly kid who defies all the odds and finds solace in training pokémon. I personally think that's better than Lucas and Barry are two friends who get pokémon one day from Rowan and his infuriating Assistant and go beat up bad guys.

And what about Red and Blue? Your my rival, I'm better than you! Oh wait, I'm not, I've been humbled! Gold and Silver was better, but essentially the same. And yes, B/W is better for character development, you really need to play it, even if the post game is depressingly short.

My Emerald won't save, regardless of what I try, even if I save it on the emulator itself. I had a level 18 Combusken and Shroomish as well :( I'm doing better on Leaf Green though I have a lvl46 Venusaur and lvl38 Ninetales and a Cubone in training.
    Why would they replace May?

I think the Brendan/May/Wally dynamic is modern enough (see how they added Ethan and the girl whatshername in HG/SS as randomly appearing characters) It fits with what they've done recently (Lucas/Dawn/Barry and Hilda or Hilbert/Cheren/Bianca) The alternate gender character isn't used at all in B/W.

Pacifidlog was definitely interesting but all the game made it into was a useful rest stop before Sky Pillar and a handy restart point for the stupid tide maze in between Pacifidlog and Slateport.

Yes, Gen II Kanto was extremely lazy and half-assed, I think that's why they've never done another two regions one game (barring the remake) because using two regions just cuts down on space for cool stuff in the region you're currently making. I'd like to see what Johto COULD have been if it by itself. It's by far, culturally and geographically, my favourite region, but the games don't do it justice.

In celebration of Gen III though, I've copied my little brothers emulator onto my computer and downloaded Emerald and Leaf Green, I had a Venusaur before Misty because my team requires lots of travel and no one in the beginning is on it. I've only just started Emerald though, don't know who to have.
    After a good two months, I've finally gotten stuck back in to writing again. The first chapter for Blue's Story is almost finished, and I'm looking forward to finally posting it on the forums. =D
    Gen IV probably wasn't the best, it looked the best (until Gen V that is) the pokémon were good but they lost out on originality with all of the evo's they brought, to be fair, some were needed (Gallade, as you may know is a personal favourite of mine, I even drew the one in my profile picture) Froslass, Gliscor, Yanmega, Magnezone, all good but they went slightly overboard with it. I will say this though, I prefer evo's to pre-evo's (Mime Jr. Bonsly etc can all go away, they bring very little to the table to make their respective evo's better) Also, why Dusclops evo but not Banette evo? Banette is way cooler :( Dusknoir has even been made redundant in competitive play, with the Eviolite item (defense and Sp. Defense raises 50% on not fully evolved pokémon) so Dusclops is actually better than it. HG/SS were brilliant proving that old games with new features are winning formulas.

Gen V brought a lot to the table with features, but that's about it, features. Yes, every pokémon was new and I understand where they were coming from with it, but it did make us miss out on some improvements for pokémon (like Banette) Dream World abilities did that a bit, but abilities can only take you so far in game. Apparently sableye got a massive boost in popularity in the Dream World meta game because of Prankster (status moves have +1 priority, basically makes them into quick attack) Once again, Banette lost out on the improvement front, Cursed Body is interesting but not the best.

So in conclusion. Gen III would probably be my favourite overall. BUT, if you had Ru/Sa/Em, with Gen V graphics and features and I'd be set for life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…