• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bought Batman & Robin Vol.3; Batman & Robin Must Die! , Batman Inc 6 & Red Robin 23 today. Batman Inc. hints that the reason behind it's founding has something to do with what Bruce saw of the future while he was at the Vanishing Point (see Return of Bruce Wayne 6). B&R Vol. 3 collects B&R 13-16 which is the arc where Bruce returns and the 3-way war between Batman, the Joker and Dr Hurt
    Rather fitting avvy considering this month's Batman & Robin issue is 'The Streets Run Red, Part 1."
    Blargh is usually best held in can form, as opposed to sprayed all across a new carpet.

Totally not speaking from experience here.
    Hi, can you please activate my thread??? '(New!) Pokemon Battle Subway Thread'

Or something like that :)
    Grayson came in at 11..... they ranked Wally Wast (Flash 3), Hal Jordan and FREAKIN' DAREDEVIL higher than him!
    How long is my ban from the chat? It's tough getting a battle period when the leaders are non-existant on these forums. Nilla's more active than any of them but it still took 3 days just to get a battle while Magmortar didn't even know I was unbanned ;__;
    "And behold, I shall be a Blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!" ;)

For the top 100 countdown the top 3 will likely be Batman, Superman and Wolverine in some order. My hope is that they place Grayson in the top 10 considering that DC themselves consider him the most important character in the DCU.
    Hoy, hows things?

Restarted Black for a playthrough with Tepig. Only at Straiton city but got a Lonely Nidoran-M from the dream world (which will become a Sheer Force Nidoking once I get a Moon Stone ;) )

Also, guess who returned in Beyond 5 and knocked off his son?

PS. IGN are doing a top 100 countdown of comic book heroes
    uhh, i think i'm banned from the osl xat, but i'll get zeph to unban if i am

and this weekend would be great
    hey bro, i need to battle you for dat tour!!1!11!!!1!

when're you available???????????????????

ps FITEFITEFITEEEEE
    Do want, DO WANT!!!

IGN has had a bunch of stuff on the Old Republic over the last week or so if you haven't seen it yet. Mostly on the different classes and such.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…