• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's great ^^ How about we brawl today? Anyway it's Friday...and as for the times, how about 7 pm (9 pm) in your area? :]
    Really? What's the progress so far? Maybe we'll have a chance to have our match dealt with sometime this week :] Anyway IcyDragon extended the deadline to the 25th of October so we have plenty of time.
    Shoot...I'm still at school at 4 pm though. I don't get picked up till like 5pm or so o.o How long are you staying in Missouri?
    Okay then Wednesday it is...but what time though? Unless it's just anytime that day or something :/
    And as for the fights...let's have 3 brawls. Whoever wins two out of three...does that sound good?
    You got your math right :] It's a little past 3:40 over here. So will Wednesday somewhat work for you? (You can decide on the time.)
    AEROBLASTER, I'm your opponent in the Brawl club's Fire Cup :] We'll need to find a time to brawl before this coming Saturday afternoon (that's pretty much a lot of time). The least to say I'll be mostly free on Wednesday (because I get out of school at 11:30 in the morning...which my timezone is GMT -7).
    Well, I have Fall Break this week. I have to go to school for one full day, and two half days. But Thursday and Friday I have off... I'm going to watch Pokemon 2000 again...

Yeah... Do you have a Fall Break?
    Umm I don't really like your sig that much,,,
    They're just user bars, Banners outclass them...

Ok I downloaded it by clicking on download on Devaintart.com

It doesn't matter which package you download, it's still a Gimp brush.
    Ok after downloading,it showed up as a zipped folder.
    I right clicked it and clicked on "extratc all". The extraction wizard popped up and I saw all the the brushes. I selected all of them and did Ctrl+C(copy) and I went to the Gimp brushes folder Ctrl+V(paste).Then I opened up Gimp 2.6 and then I saw all the new brushes.
    Sorry for the typos (darn this Wii!) and I use Windows, not Mac, sorry..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…