• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, you don't have to worry, many TRU Arceus Wondercards were picked up by me across various 4th generation games.
    I'm not busy right now and I'm currently able to trade.

Mind you, you don't need to give me anything for this.
    oh, sorry. can you plz send me a link to there so i dont start a thread in the wrong place again? *frowns at self*
    I really hope it's no longer relevant. Them things are scary. Apart from the weather though, my life's been going much better from the last time we spoke and about what we spoke about, too. I'm walkin' on sunshine.

French scares me just as much as tornadoes do.
    ----------
    In previous generations, using a TM was marked thus; uncertainty, delay, self-doubt, fear that something more in need might come along any second now, and once the button was clicked, a deep-seated sense of loss and regret. Using a one-off TM was a psychological health buster.

I'm just glad we're done with that.
    ----------
    Hahaha, wow. :p
    Yeah...I kinda had to keep a straight face whilst I was being the angry big brother...it wasn't the best facade I've tried, I must say.
    Ya. I guess I just forgot how much fun I had here. I've restarted one of my most popular games on this forum that had been going on before I left, and I participated in another popular game that I used to run, but don't anymore. I've also been posting a lot in general sections, which I didn't use to do a lot. (must get those cool Sinnoh user bars!)
    Haha, yeah. You have no idea how many people on my (pretty short) friends list came from all those FO threads. Granted, I don't really speak to most of them anymore because I left the forums for about one and a half years and just came back a few months ago, but... still! It was fun while it lasted :D
    I think Flareon can do something with Toxic Orb + Flame Charge and Guts.

But who uses flinching moves on a Umbreon >.<'

I wish we got event eeveelutions with good moves. ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…