• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Well I got IP banned from there for my antics. However, I have a dynamic IP so if i ever get really bored sometime in the future I can also for for another round of flooding.
    Yeah I read the website already, I was just wondering if you were going to post the battle thread right away or not. Now we just need HnC to get online. HnC hasn't been on for three days. :l
    As detailed in the battle thread, you will post your squad of 6 and send out a Pokemon after HnC posts his/her squad. Then HnC posts a Pokemon and attacks, then you'll attack. After each reffing, the attacking order will reverse.

For more information, you can consult the PASBL website. Give it a quick read-through since it's your first time, then keep it in mind if you have any further questions, and if the site can't answer, there's plenty of people (LOs, etc) you can consult as well.

I hope that helped.
    Go to the Name Rater with the Flying Onix in your party, name your Pupitar WAGGLER, listen to a tl;dr story about the Flying Onix and its legend, take the train to Kanto, use the Flying Onix to Fly to Cinnabar Island, click your heels five times, and... ask Blaine. He'll teach your Pupitar Tombstoner if you answer three questions from him.
    For the Rapid Fire? I don't type up my reffings quickly enough for that. Twenty minutes would be the amount of time it takes for me to type one reffing. =P
    *pops in*

Hana should come out of her reffing retirement for 20 minutes to ref for me and Josh.

It would be totally cool. MIRITE?
    HANA! <333 Hellos~ I love spamming your pretty pretty profile which is seemingly empty for nao.
    You could be like Sneasel and have Wooper F say "Message too short." at the end of all the short posts.

...except you probably wouldn't want to do that, amirite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…