• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good to see you're back. Thinking of being more active again myself too.

Must say that the indefensivible debate thread looks pretty cool.
    Yes I did notice that. Of all people I never thought you would put a quote from the bible in your signature. :p
    no problem, i noticed you on my friend list and don't remember talking to you so no times better than the present.
    I just wanted to focus on that particular paradox for right now. To be honest, the last 1v1 debate I had online didn't end too smoothly, either.
    spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.
    So what is your view on the omniscience/omnipotence compatibility?

I'll respond later, but in the meantime I recommend a book by C. S. Lewis: The Screwtape Letters. While you are an atheist and the book assumes that a deity (and, by connection, devils) exists, it does have some curious insights into human behavior.
    I just noticed you were on my friends list, and I have no clue how that happened.
    Ugh, I had to study After Apple-picking in class last term - get that awful Frost out my sight this instant! =P
    That was certainly an unexpected surprise!

To be honest, your posts are a bit intimidating. However, you obviously still have a way of humor about you that eases the air of strictness you have occasionally.
    Oh, I used it for years. Then my toiletries bag got stolen, so I haven't had it in a while. But it doesn't seem to make much difference, as long as I was using something. I have researched the safety of this stuff I'm considering, though, and I didn't see anything bad about it. They use it in spas. I know there are risks associated with doing things like home microdermabrasion, but I didn't see anything like that about this.
    Ah, thanks! The problem is, going to the dermatologist has never helped me that much. The stuff they gave me worked ok, but I still have it. And I don't think I want to take a pill.... I've done a little research, and I'm considering trying a glycolic acid peel. People say it works, and I couldn't find any bad side effects for it. The other option would be laser treatment, but that's really expensive...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…