• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I think I'll replay White as well, but not before transferring all my pokemon over to white 2 of course.
    And yeah, you won't really see them here in SPPf, they both got banned for things outside of the forum, but related to a forum member. Crickee's still on msn and facebook though and Greta on Steam.

And it's pretty weird that you get logged out all the time. I don't get logged out even if I close the window, or aren't online for days.. Are you sure you've selected the "remember me" thingy?

And okay I'll tell them, Greta's already gone to bed an hour ago but I'll tell her when I see her ^^
    I'm glad to hear you're good, and good luck with math university =o
    Math is not something for me, I'm terrible at it xD

Ohh I'm getting White2 on friday, the games look quite good as far as I've seen.
    And well, I don't post that much anymore, since most people left or got banned. (I have to say hi to you from Greta btw), but yeah, you'll get into it again, I think ^^;
    It's pretty odd that you get logged out. SPPf never logs me out by itself =o
    woohoo, DLR, that's been a long time =o

Well I'm good, in my second year of nursing school now and getting White 2 on friday (the EU release) ^^

how about you?
    *jumps in the fire*

Yeah wait, am I talking about myself or an external force? See, this is what I mean about freaky after effects.
    It was because idiocy prevailed! I don't know if it still does though. It's hard to conquer the world while being an idiot, apparently.

I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT, HONESTLY
    Oh, oh yeah, I do remember seeing my friends do it actually. While your explanation leaves me scratching my head more than before I asked you, I shall just nod politely and agree. Why would anybody ever need decision maths anyway?

I have never used the letter x in a post before. This is quite coincidental. *presses DO NOT PRESS button*

And with these words, I shall become the strangest excuse for a human creature that the forums have ever seen. There shall be no section left untreated by my posts, no poster who understands what is going on, no thread around discussing sensibly! These are revolutionary times, my friend. What you are about to witness shall change the history books. Take a camera and some popcorn, and fasten your seatbelt. The journey is about to begin.
    No! You dug the gold, I reaped the reward. Everybody wins!

I didn't chop mine off. Now it talks to me regularly in VM conversations. I am not making this up. It keeps splurting out random sentences. Ahh.
    Yoshi Tail Soup?!?!?!?! The hottest recipe in #spp?!?! Good memories indeed sir

I must've blacked out with extreme horror, as I don't remember. I think there was a light, and all I can remember seeing was some integers, the letters A, B, C, a, b, c (they claimed that they weren't related to each other...) and a GIANT square root symbol. The rest is all a blur.
    But honestly, I didn't get onto those units. What are material maths? Was it similar to M1 in any way?

But oxymorons are my favourite enemy!
    I think I found it, but which of my posts do you want? Pick carefully, as the button clearly says *DO NOT PRESS* underneath it.

It is actually; I've never really thought much of it. It's quite an amusing way to VM somebody if you ask me as, well, reality gets lost within the sensible lines of conversation, and everything gets incredibly off-topic. Or maybe it makes me feel more popular when I am still only talking to the same amount of people? Uh oh.
    So that's how grandma died. Oh well, riches upon riches for me!

I was the same as you, but worse. Much worse, evidently
    You'll grow out of the procrastination stage if you're like me. Just be wary for an extra arm or two growing as well, it's a freaky after effect

I liked maths, but the unit C1 was confusing. Too much formulae. OH GOD THE MEMORIES MAKE THEM STOP!!

Aha, a good Rezzo never cheats!
    Hey wait how did my post count grow like that anyway? I just woke up one day and had a thousand more posts. I would give you 500 of mine for friendship's sake, but I can't find the "Give posts to DemonLabRat" button anywhere on your profile :(
    I stalked you every day since your last VM...
    I was just passin' by and saw you post in Other Video Game Discussion, and I was like "OMG he's back". I was rushed to hospital shortly after this period.

Hey it's absolutely fine. At least you were making an effort with your A levels, unlike yours truly who is still going through UCAS applications and whatnot.

I was terrible at A level maths. Absolutely shocking, but then again, I was also the laziest student ever. I didn't even turn up to the lessons. So what'cha studying?

Yes I've been doing college stuff in attempt to get myself closer to world domination, and other things such as FBI files and underwater metropolises. So overall, same old, same old!
    And yeah I've become reasonably active here for the last 9 months or so, as my post count probably indicates. My current course is too easy...
    Damn it you VMed yourself. Luckily I still stalk you and know this

HOW IS LIFE GOO SIR, HOW I'VE MISSED YOU (and I_Squirtle, I hope he's doing well)
    Huh... that's strange. I just got a package when I didn't order anything... I'll just open i-

*Faints from nauseating smell of decayed cake*
    Happy Birthday DLR, you're officially an adult! It's only downhill from here by the way, you'll be old and wrinkly in no time, believe me I know first hand

I sent some cake in an envelope to your address. If you're lucky, my completely random guess of your address is correct and you'll have free cake! Have a good day man
    Either you know too much or that was an educated guess o_o However the relation to pie is a huge coincidence, and if I went into too much detail about that the whole forum would crash because of my post.

Oh yes I'm assuming you're busy with those "higher education" antics. It's hard to manage any sort of time effectively but once you get it right, you end up finding that you have too much free time :p
    Yes that might be true but I was searching through your posts like a stalker, and found out that you started posting like, a couple days after I took a break from here

Who's the true creep in this story, maybe it was yours truly after all...
    Stop disappearring and coming back in anti-synchronisation with me, it's creepy!!!
    ----------
    Continued from Previous Post

The development of SEAL Team 6 was in direct response to the 1980 attempt to rescue the American hostages held in Iran. The mission was a terrific failure that fell apart at many points and illustrated the need for a dedicated counter-terrorist team capable of operating with the utmost secrecy.

The Team was labeled 6 at the time to confuse Soviet intelligence about the number of SEAL teams in operation at the time. There were only two others.

Team 6 poached the top operatives from other SEAL units and trained them even more intensely from there. Even among proven SEAL's the attrition rate for Team 6 is reported to be nearly half.

There are no names available for current Team 6 members, but the CIA does recruit heavily from their numbers for their Special Operations Group, so it makes sense that they were chosen to work with the CIA on this mission.

Team 6 is normally devoted to missions with maritime authority: ship rescues, oil rigs, naval bases or land bases accessible by water. There are no waterways near Bin Laden's compound.

When a former Navy SEAL was called for a comment about this article all he could say was: "You know I'd love to help you man, but I can't say a word about Team 6. There is no Team 6."
    ----------
    Doesn't that legitimately seem like something straight out of a frickin' movie!?

Actually, there are lots of talks recently about people really wanting to make a movie about it.
    Or a video game. Or both. *Shrug*
    Well we're all glad that the man who has generally been seen as the iconic face of terrorism and prime target in the War on Terror is dead, of course. Though one thing I tend to find that a lit find really interesting is just how freaking awesome the situaton actually kinda was. And when I say this, I refer to the smal elite team that preformed the operation. Best exemplified in the following quote:

----------
    The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.

Officially, the team's name is classified and not available to the public, technically there is no team 6. A Tier-One counter-terrorism force similar to the Army's elusive Delta group, Team 6's mission rarely make it to paper much less the newspaper.

It shows how important the publicity about Bin Laden's killing is to the U.S. that this morning, Team 6 is front-page news.

The members of Team 6 are all "black" operatives. They exist outside military protocol, engage in operations that are at the highest level of classification and often outside the boundaries of international law. To maintain plausible deniability in case they are caught, records of black operations are rarely, if ever, kept.

Continued in Next Post
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…