• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD That would just be annoying. I do still get that in pm's though >.> I'll be talking to a friend and describe my day, apparantly my days involve loads of words unfit for kids! =o I mean, I like, try to not swear as much on here, but it's just what I'm used to.
    Yeah.. I usually do curse lots =P But I dont like seeing those silly **'s, so I dont want to on here. Guess it's a good think to make a pokemon-site kid friendly tho :')
    Well thats a very good reason hehe =P I have it the other way around, divorced parents and dont wanna have nything to with my dad >.< Parents can be a pain in the butt. Am I allowed to say butt on this site?
    We got mothersday this sunday as well n_n If the weather is nice my mother and I will take my dog to the beach =P We all enjoy that, so figured we might as well ^^ Why wont you be celebrating it? x
    In the Netherlands =P Now that I think of it tho, the rest of europe has different days of celebrating Victory-in-Europe-day I believe.. ours was mid-week, with remembrance day the day before that one, so having them go to school for 2 or 3 days woulda been silly >.>
    Aww thats so sad, being grounded is horrid, i used to get so bored I'd actually ask if I was allowed to clean the house lol. Happy u get ur pc back now, we've obvs all missed you <3
    Thats understandable ghehe =P Myself I can hardly stay away from the forums, being a computer addict and all ^^ I'm doing fine thank you =] Hope you dont mind I created this weekends hunt topic in the group, but it was already Friday and I wanted to discuss it with the fine people n_n
    hey jelly hows it going gunna start a little early on the re hunt before i get a little busy with finals...one more week and im free to shiny hunt all i want for the summer...can't wait for this next event...i can focus a little better especially after saturday the last day for shiny re hunt...school will be over then...hope ur findin really cool shinies...wish u luck whatever ur trying to find : 3....
    Hi :p
    Just a quick question ! Could you replace the text on my banner with Shiny Hunter Mew_ ?
    Thx :D
    Just something with shiny on it, and Mew of course :D
    I really like your drawing style, so in that style pls :p

Thx a lot ^^
    i noticed that u finally made a shiny hunter group...count me in...can't wait for the next event...really want dragonspiral tower...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…