• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, but as I said in my post, Venomoth was in the Safari Zone and it ran away, and the Poochyena was uncatchable o:

Dratini is the only one I actually got D:
    I know that feeling, been having trouble waking up properly today >.<
    A hoppip and a Shinx =] Shiny Luxray is one my favs, and Jumpluff just looks sooooo cute!
    Dreams are sooo confusing xD
    I'm getting 2 legit shinies in a trade n_n Quite happy about that.
    I got it right before I seen your VM :) My shaymin has transformed and I'm very happy :D

I just wanted one of each form :) Thank you!
    Not a fun dream to have at all! =o I always wake up thinking my dreams are real >.<
    Yeah I've made about 9 userbars so far today.. thats quite some hours right there hehe
    Yeah Axew is a really nice one =] But Boldore is the most common one in the cave, and i dont care for him much. Sure I'll be happy if I get that one, but I'd prefer Woobat or Axew. My egg hunt isnt going at all haha xD Been making userbars for the shop all day >.<
    I really appreciate it! Bulbapedia showed me the way

In Pokémon Black and White, if a Shaymin is imported from a Generation IV game, it can get the player a Gracidea from a woman in Lacunosa Town's Pokémon Center.

Thank you for the help too though, Its a key item and can't be traded :)
    Ah alright, thanks, I should have actually thought of looking at your profile since I know my way around vBulletin forums like this one.
    Got it.
    Yup yup, they both have their perks.
    At the end of the day though I guess all that matters is that you got one, huh.
    I've never really liked chaining.. yoo easy to get a shiny that way =P I actually released shinies I got that way since it felt too close to RNG abuse, which I don't see as a way of hunting shinies, but more as a way of obtaining them. You got pretty lucky with that charmander though ^^ Not too many eggs at all =]
    Yeah thats exactly how i feel with solosis ghehe xD 1150 eggs is a lot >.< My first attempt at MM'ing as well, so not rlly motivating me to do more lol =P
    Wow I hope it doesn't take that long for me to get Dratini. :p But anyway good luck with that I'm sure you'll get it soon!! Ohh vacation sounds nice right now the weather over here is perfect for a vacation. xD
    Good for you ^^ I wont be getting the shiny from Dragonspiral, have like 0 time today and just cba hunting it after the event is over, so guess I'll focus on my MM solosis hatching again =]
    Wow that sounds nerve racking. I bet everything went well for you on all that. :) And ehh shiny hunts are going pretty alright I guess, almost hit the 600 egg mark for Dratini, and I started SRing for a shiny starter in Heart Gold. 500 SRs at the moment. How is your Horsea hunt going? :)
    Don't worry about I understand. I've been pretty good I'm still working on Dratini and also doing the Dragonspiral Tower hunt as well. :) And like I said there's no rush to trade them over I've been so occupied with White at the moment anyway. How are you doing? :)
    Sweety you messaged me after midnight, I usually go to bed around midnight =P Dont worry I aint mad at anyone, wouldnt know a reason to be ;) Or well, I'm mad at my game for not getting me sparkles onto my screen ofc, but thats a whole diff story xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…