• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the latter one. no one would think you were childish.

EDIT: no, that wasn't an insult either

EDIT 2: actually i still have considerable respect for you, since being 25 and political isn't much different from being a teen and political. i imaging most 25 yr. olds would be hitting on girls in a bar.

EDIT 3: i wasn't questioning your sex life, on which i will issue no comment

EDIT 4: im the bloody commie here
    ello, panda. this is the first time i wuz ever in ur profile. UR 25 YEARS OLD. JEEZ! damn...
    ok, you just dropped considerably on my respect ratings...
    No, you're right. I did it to commemorate the completed training of my recently-bred shiny Careful Eevee. Umbreon is my signature Pokemon, so my avatar now matches my signature battler. Hooray!
    Be that as it may, we are on Pokemon forums, so i hardly doubt a geeky signature is going to get you laughed at! I wouldn't stress about it, i'd take the english translation away if i we're you just to annoy Josh however.. but thats just me.
    I happen to love your new signature!

Hello Panda, how are you?

For the record, the Panda is my favourite animal :p
    Red pandas are genetically closer to skunks than the bear family </trivia> Does this mean you smell?

Giant pandas are emo though.
    I'm doing pretty good. Just got my paycheck. I am so blowing it all off on sex and candy. Ha! That's a song! ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…