• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no kiddin'... lol.

Relax though. when i'm at uni, among my friends i'm the one who takes things too seriously, trys to act mature although i'm the youngest amongst them, and says stupid things all the time. So it's all cool, don't worry about if you things too seriously. You've just gotta take things cool, be yourself and your bound to find people who accept you for your overserious crazy side... ok, see? waaay too much there.

L@er!
    Thanks, Matt.

Porygon, where all daddies and mommies of our fics. That's why if anyone attacks them, we usually either go crazy or try to improve them.

Div, dude. I'm done with my part of the co-op. I'll be sending it over soon. Whether you want to follow it with a battle or another event is your call.

L@er mates!
    Oh, great, really. I got chapter 29 out on Thursday. and a one shot on the way.

I'm a happy dad... i mean writer.

Don't forget to celebrate your mom today. She's worth it.
    Saw your new chapter up, but bad news - I'm heading home tonight where my internet will be limited - I'll have to save your chapter to Word and post back when I get a chance - could be a week and a half:/

BTW, expect my next chapter up by tomorrow night or somewhere around there.
    Sounds cool.

Oddly enough, it seems that I've become a beta reader for Wind. Don't know how that happened. *shrugs*
    you sed it. I've finally got some breathing space and the chapter's coming along nicely.

Can't wait to post it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…