• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol! as long you aren't in a hurry to get a job is fine~

well people work is to sustain their lifestyle. well basically in this society you need money to survive.
    sadly i don't play 5th gen...yet. i am getting 5th gen part 2.

well i enjoy swimming doesn't mean i enjoy doing the sets lol.
    yeah. alot of prep really. and alot of sacrifice since it requires alot of time.

yup! alot of requests lol.
    well i am swimming for competition. so yeah training is tough.

i breed any pokemon that can be bred. yup i am only doing this service this year.
    lol i am fine!

though since i am swimming hard, i been sleepy lately. been doing shiny hatching service for people and nothing more in pokemon.

yup it seems i am getting bored~
    Holy crap, tis been ages since we last talked
    so to start with, how have you been, hows uni and bf and all of that
    ive been good, got 4th in cross country(definate improvement) 72/75 on the maths test(top of the class, and the mistakes were silly not thinking ones) and a whole shitload of assessments.
    so how bout you?
    haha. final papers coming up. assignments are long done!

and my new year celebration is coming. can't wait lol.
    haha. my semester haven't ended yet. but i think i can manage that.

how is your new year celebration?
    YUP! well i am not exactly free from burden but why not? after christmas i gotta cramp myself to study lol.
    lol today i just attended class and i realised i wasn't that far behind as i can answer many questions. probably because everyone is in holiday mood so the brain isn't working that well haha!
    nah. it is better to be busy than not. get my brain working lol.

good luck for your test! no stress!
    i see. well i too have papers and assignments to due lol. so yup must do the assignments before christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…