• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool we already got like 5 official members now....3 in for in progress of pledging...can't wait for u too join too : 3
    i understand its cool i left a message about the harpies on the thread if u want to read...not to be mean but ur friend must of built a really bad mai valentine harpie deck to have them lose...i run my harpies with stardust dragon...i use sychro monsters...they really do help...
    thats fine...as long its not under the limit of 98% it should be safe...hope u find ur absolute soon..
    yeah there are some...some have 99.7% and others may have a little lower but its not that bad compared to 50% thats totally a scam...rader alert...
    here a hint with ebay...only by from buyers that have a 100% costmer satifaction cause if its any lower its defiantly a scam...bought from ebay before and its a legit card...but i understand...
    well ebay is one...it came out with a old gx magazine long time ago...its worth alot...the best way is to go to a card shop to buy it...or trade for one...or find that old magazine...only one way to find that card...that what sucks about that...very good card though...
    your welcome, but i dont own or work at the shop tbh. i was just there and saw you posted there when i was checking if the request list was full, because i want to make a request myself XD
    Hey~

So, I saw your graphics thread, and I was wondering, are you interested in partaking in the 2011 Graphics Contest?
    It would be great if you could participate! If you want to take part, just read through the thread, and fill in the form at the bottom of the first post and PM it to me, pupintheturd or Northern Lights. I'd love to see you in the Contest!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…