• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, do you want this team to be wifi? Because on PO, deo-s is legal in DW. I'm fine with it either way.

As far as the abusers go, we could have like 2-3 screeners. (probably 2). Then a smash passers like gory. Perhaps 2 set-up-sweepers, and then probably 1 choiced mon.
    We can obviously go WAY more in depth about it once we decide the tier.

Also, argh, I hate the new set up, its so confusing. At least it auto-saves your progress every now and then. I hate getting long posts deleted.
    I currently play drag mag / HO. Despise even setting up rocks and enjoy playing on the PO official server at around 1400-1500 rating. You?
    I see you and Jets are already making "nice" in the forums. I disagree with the statement under your name though. Xatu and Espeon are both pretty darn epic in their own rights lol
    are you still here? i was thinking about getting the abandoned forest together again. irony... "abandoned"
    Great, I don't really stray too far from bulky offense teams so I don't really know much about using stall etc. I wanna try something new for this team. Also can you give me a Mark out of 10 for my old rmt :) Just for reference xD
    ok, so it is 312 now, and i checked to see if you are there. its like we keep barely missing each other. so how about this: i will be on at 4:15 (lord willing), be there at that time too.
    me as well, sorry. i was moving today and tommorrow's easter, so...

But when i get off from school on monday, we can battle then (i live in texas, and get off at 4:00, so go figure the math.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…