• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was laced with cyanide, actually.

There, there - you'll break out of it eventually, right? Right? o:
    I'll be sure to lay a bouquet of flowers at your grave.

Practice less time on the computer, perhaps...might correct that habit of yours. I was like that at one point but began doing more constructive things off of the internet to keep my occupied.
    Are you /sure/ that's water? -shifty eyes-

Well, I already gave you a rest suggestion, so...
    "You need permission to access this item.

You are signed in as *beeepmyemail*, but you don't have permission to access this item. You can request access from the owner or sign-in as a different user. Learn more

Request access Sign in as a different user

Now what is this? Broken signature link, is whatttt.
    Be patient, sometimes that's the key.

Well, I wouldn't be too surprised, you post quite a lot and well known people generally garner more attention - the guilty truth of these forums.
    Beauty and value is in the eye of the beholder.

Well, whether it's on or not, doesn't actually have an effect on the game, so it's up to you, honestly. :x
    Do away with the impression. I don't have a group of highly trained ninjas holding anyone up at shuriken-point forcing them to RNG. I'm however, tired of silly children complaining about it when it's a very valid method of obtaining shinies and/or perfect Pokemon.

Your "crap" has artistic value; perhaps.
    Your art thread needs more replies; I really don't get what's up - everything looks nigh perfect with your pen skills. Can't understand why nobody's posting.

-----
    Are you still assuming I'm trying to "convert" people? >_>
    Oh, I'm well aware about those kinds of people. And well, I suggest taking a break for now, if you don't mind. Clearly it's having some adverse effects on you.
    Told you that you're overdoing it. Someone needs a vacation from drawing, if you ask me.

Bleh, horoscopes.
    Seems the serebiidiots are in full force in the Shiny thread. It's no wonder they're made fun of on Smogon, lol.

Anyway, how's you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…