• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I really enjoyed reading your post in the Drug Dealing thread. Helped emphasise the complexity of placing moral terms on those who sell. Was well written too.

I sound like a teacher jeez, but yeah, kudos.
    Hi, I hope you're well. Sorry to keep bothering you about this, but I just don't like when people don't commit to something when they would. I'll cut you slack because of school. In lighter news, as of Saturday, I am now a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE! Hope to se eyou in Soul Symphony!

Sincerely,
    Diego
    you seem to be a little confused with what is going on. let me help wth that. FIrst off, Susano(Calc) lost his bone powers, and in exchange gained the healing black fire. i have to agree with you, a lot of NPC what not has been happening. I'll try to explain it. FallenSanity the Tin Can atempted to bomb Musica's concret, but was thwated by Calc. Calc's brother, Tsukiyomi showed up, and gave him a pretty scary future. Oh, and Calc is still at the hospital.

if you need anything else explained, let me know
    Good evening, how ya doing? Going to be starting the RPG soon, hope you can respond to my PM and make your character soon
    I hope you're well and I hope you can reply me to and back your profile soon. Have a nice day.
    I'm really sorry if I keep bugging you about Soul Sympathy Chronicles. Just really excited about it, especially since I am trying to draw a world map of some sort. Of couse, I want your input about this and I hope you finish all of your work soon. Thanks for being a co-GM

Sincerely,
    Diego
    Alright then, hope you have a good rest and I'll post the sign-up. Do you think it's good enough so far?
    Good morning! Hope you got my messages. Waiting for your response, so we can get this started
    I already have the sign-up for Soul Symphony Chronicles. I think our chars should become an item, what do you think?
    I have some ideas for our RPG:
    1- A Soul Eater RPG. I recommend reading a bit about it: http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Eater_Wiki

2-Soul Symphony Chronicles: A music-themed adventure of magic and technology. Draws loose inspiration from Kingdom Hearts and World Ends With You (The enemies mostly) An adventure for the Sacred Songs while fighting Sour Notes and healing people who become Toneless. The Sacred Songs is said to unlock the ultimate instrument which will ultimately decide the fate of the Earth: The Dracoterra Corazon.

3-Some of your ideas!

Thanks for saying you would like to Co-GM with me! Also, tomorrow, May 1st, is my 18th Birthday
    Ok, this is majorly sucking. 2 weeks since Crimson Skies opened and NOTHING! 4 posts... 4! Are we screwed?

Meh, maybe I should just cut n paste this onto Gaia. You on that site?
    Hey gal pal! I hope you are well. Anyway, I am wondering if you want to do start an RPG with me. It is still in its infant stage, but I would like the help of someone to help me make this thing come to life here on Serebii
    To my fellow RPers: Today was much busier than I expected it to be, so I will not have time to post tonight. I should be able to post tomorrow evening though. I know I made a promise to post more often in Teen Titans North at least, but this is a case in which I cannot fully live up to it for the time being. I apologise for any inconveniences caused by this.
    Hiya gal pal! Anyway, I hope you are well and I want to recommend you an awesome RPG! You need to PM Martin, the GM. We also need girls. His RPG is the Dangerous World RPG, so ask him about it. Looking forward to seeing you.
    RE your question about the humans in Crimson skies, just give a little Bio on each pokemon about their past and personality. That'll do
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…