• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're being lured right into it. Such a guilty conscience. It's okay, the brainwashing shall be complete and you'll be more than welcomed into the brotherhood.
    Excuse? He was the primary source of the shitstorm in that thread. I simply corrected his 13 year old mindset and beliefs he tries to force as fact onto people to mislead them about RNG Pokemon.

Everybody else is not my problem; though. Continue with your methods as you please, nobody has you at gunpoint.
    Silly beliefs and claims being forced onto people will result in such. See: Gligari.

Justified; like the Musketeer Quartet.
    Unfortunately yes. Only my methods will depend on those deserving of it. Poetic Justice.
    The "kids" don't concern me in the slightest. I capture and breed my 'mons to my liking.
    Stop assuming, then. That's a terrible method of responding to posts and falls under the category of "criticizing the writer's tone".
    Oh well. Try not to uhm, yeah.

Minimal difference even with your birthday incoming.
    Underaged? We're the same age. I actually get mistaken for older at times because of my voice, though. Especially when I don't bother shaving.

As for multiple posting, you could just combine them into one post, but I don't quite know...

Fakemons, aye. Don't screw it up. I actually used to like Mewtwo.
    Uh huh...

Well, I'm drained and on the verge of passing out right now. I'm not an alcoholic, but this is a great time for me to just drink until I'm drunk. Bleh, boring days...
    You're the one giving me the stash to your dung. >_>

Anyway, how's that rest so far? I'm going to take a guess it didn't do much.
    Which will be tossed into your coffin right back where it came from.

You actually need the nap.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…