• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kameinu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got over it...^^; lol I just watch the subbed/raw now XP it helps...but now I'm picky when it comes to english voices except for the originals XDD;; Yeah...I refused to watch BF when it was dubbed and I didn't have access to the JP episodes...so I skipped that whole part ^^; and got back into it in DP. I started watching the raw then and then my problem was the music changes and for BW I'll admit is dubbed well....but I have full access to subbed epis now so I just don't see the point when I can have something that's hq lol
    Yeah same :< I wish they never changed...I know people say that it's just nostalgia and stuff but honestly it really changed the anime for me ^^; but anyways this is great because I can REALLY tell it's her. I hear a bit of May, Ash, Delia, Hun etc. etc. it's great!

Thanks for the add! :D
    XDD Yup! That seems about true! omg...I'm listening to something that has Ash's old va narrating...and it's waking me up again...holy cow XD sorry!
    I hope you enjoy your stay on the forum. And a useful tip, if you are going to visitor message someone, post on their profile, not yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…