• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your request for 4 userbars at the Silver Lining Art Shop has been completed, please have a visit and pick up your request. Dont forget to upload the results to your own image host, so you wont hog up all of my bandwidth =]
    I've adjusted the userbar, you can find it in the Silver Lining art shop. Next time, please make sure you spell the text correctly everywhere in the request, that way this wouldnt happen. Was no problem adjusting it, but would be easier if there wasnt anything to adjust to begin with =] If you have any more requests for your clan, you can always pm me those, even if the shop is closed. Clans get to skip in line as a group usually needs them more than an individual, just thought I'd let you know.
    Your request for 4 userbars at the Silver Lining Art Shop has been completed, please have a visit and pick up your request. Dont forget to upload the results to your own image host, so you wont lose it if something goes wrong on my end!
    You have recieved a strike in the Silver Lining art shop. For details, see my response to your request.
    thanks for understanding...ill defently let u know and ill give you my wifi friend code so we can duel...it will be extreamly fun....
    not sure if i can duel today...but i can duel u maybe a later date...i kinda in the process of hatching shiny horsea eggs and don't want to stop...sorry but thanks for joining...
    I do play online with yugioh games for the ds...if ur on there i could duel u there...im in the process getting the new yugioh game championship 2011 for the ds...
    my boyfriend runs a really mean blue eyes dragon deck...its like really good...my fairies, plants and spellcasters can only beat it...i think thats his best deck besides his strike ninja deck that he made with macro cards...
    thats cool...so u do run a deck then...thats good i run like 6 different decks so its hard to keep track anymore your welcome to post on thread if u like...
    yeah that the trading card game forum...not the series sorry...if u do play trading card game u can post...its okay though...
    Yeah, she was cool then. But I do like ditzy characters, so I like her now too.
    getting white today sweep! Soon ill be ready for war and breeding itll take me a few days I got AP tests and school so Ill be pretty busy but ill try and beat the game as soon as possible. Also I realized I love alot of the 4th gen grass pokemon like Whimsicott, Ferrothorn, and Serperior do you have a Grass gym in the aquatic abyss league? If not id be happy to take the spot once im ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…