• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might be able to, problem is my 2nd cousin is over and he's lets say very inpatience so 1 second i'm on the net then the next second i'm outside then the next thing i'm on the ps3.

So it just depends on my 2nd cousin, i could do it now over PO but not over ds as he's on it currently playing star wars and i can only battle over 4th Gen, don't have a level100 ev'ed team on it yet.
    Yes bro I remember you lol you used to kick my *** a lot in wifi battles, and if I recall correctly you were one of my clan leaders for a ghost themed clan :) afterlife iirc what's been up?!?!
    good! do you want to chat over xat?

I'm sure some people are bound to remember you if you remembered them ^-^

+ yea i'm in Utter Madness
    i'm good, thanks for asking.
    Well i've missed quite a bit too ;O (left roughly when HG/SS got released + returned week before b/w)
    Oh and btw shoddy is no longer the main computer based competitive online game so it might be quite empty, Pokemon Online is new one. If you need help installing feel free to ask me to help if your going to get it. (free like shoddy)
    Well i haven't seen ship, omega and others since i been back but some are still here (nato, darkrai, jeyre, lunar, neto) and i've met some others too.
    Talking about clans feel free to join Utter Madness, good bunch of guys. Thats roughly all i know, oh and serebii got a offical league :D
    Yeah. Your last visitor message was ove a year ago. I'm good, but I am at a hospital with my g/f. She had surgery on her leg this morning to remove a blood clot, and to bi-pass some arteries.
    ok we really need to get this done or your leader will piss himself soon. you're five hours ahead of me, and I see that you were on at 2:00pm today in my time. that should be 7:00 for you, so how about 7:00pm your time tomorrow? which will likely be today when you read this :/
    Hey dude! Also be careful they made a rule where you can't post if you're not in that clan, don't get infracted XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…