• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I think that that Strike System would work. By ranking do you mean that once you're in a faction you're all equal, or that for a certain number posts or something you're a rank higher in your faction, like Padawan to Knight. I kinda like the second one better.
    Also did you say that it would be an egg Zangoose? If so that would be fine with me lol just has long as it is Zangoose it won't take me to long to hatch it lol.
    Okay, I am not picky about when I get Zangoose just has long as I get one lol. You didn't answer my question thou do you prefer male or female and do you want a nickname? I got like 30-50 feebas and only like 3 females so yeah take your pick. I am going to restart that game over soon lol.
    Any chance it could be a male Zangoose and if possible could you please name it "CLYDE" I like to have all of my pokemon with cap names lol if you cannot that is okay.
    I can get you a feebas do you want a certain gender or nickname? 4th gen works for me and so I guess it is fc time? Is now good for you to trade?
    Well truth is nothing, I am going to make a new one on my free time. Sorry about the sprite being gone, my cousin delete it from her site. Here your sprite.
    Do you have a Zangoose for trade? My friend never returned my ruby version and I need it for my dex. If so what would you want for it?
    I like those ideas for banners. Another one is, like for example Obi-Wan on the left side and Darth Vader on the other side, both in a stance from their battle.
    P.S. Nice story!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…