• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! I bombed it pretty badly, though. ¬¬

Aw, that sucks a bit. Good luck getting out of it then.

Wow, that must be a pretty powerful one if it can infect like that. Google is so secure normally. Yeah, I think it's a good start and you might be able to install it under safe mode.
    I don't post in post ++ topics anymore... When I came back to the forums...I only posts fifty four times.

So it could be a glitch...I hope.
    Give me a new picture that will replace the old image.
    :)

Watch The Voice on NBC. It's cool.
    Ehh...I dislike Leavanny, personally. My vote for competitively-terrible-but-still-great-looking-Bug-type goes to Mothim, probably. Maybe Beautifly.

Yeah, Sableye is so great. It's adorable, but at the same time I respect it as a battler. I like its eyes, mainly. And Prankster Sableye, I am so excited for that. Sableye finally gets a good ability (GTFO, Stall) and it has a lot to abuse it with. +1 priority Will-o-wisp, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic, Nasty Plot, and Flatter. (And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is the only Prankster to get Will-o-wisp.)

Grass? Interesting. Despite the fact I just raved about the Bug type, my favorite type is the Fighting type. There's not a single Fighting type I don't like. They all have great designs--Machamp, Lucario, Toxicroak, Breloom, Gallade. I also like the Ghost and Fire types.

You have a favorite move? Wow. I can't even think of a move I would say is my favorite. I like Bug Bite a lot, though. And I like the sound Flamethrower makes.
    I'm missing 3 Sages right now, but I'm finding them accidentally. I'm not going out of my way to find them, but they keep appearing. I found a wild Gliscor on my first try in that route that contains them. I found a level 69 Milotic in route 1!

Your amazing bod is still burned in my brain.
    I'm still trying to catch every Pokemon in each route, but I got impatient and wanted to try out the PokeTransfer. I was in route 13 catching every Pokemon there, but I couldn't hold myself so I flew over to Nimbasa City to head off to Route 15. I don't know what to do in-game anymore. Is there anything to do? I just catch Pokemon.

You're the handsomest mod in SPPF. :>
    After the first try I understood the concept. I noticed that at some points the Pokemon wouldn't hop to other patches of grass. Instead they remained in one patch and stuck their head out left and right. So I figured that if I hit them in the head with a Pokeball they would start jumping about. After I figured that out, the second time was a breeze.

They check out so fast because they can't stand being near such beauty. ;) ;) ;)
    I used the PokeTransfer today. It was so cool. I transfered loads of Pokemon and caught 'em fast. The little mini-game is fun.

At least you get people checking you out. ;]
    Yeah, Bug types are great. Especially now that the 5th gen has released so many solid new entries. Accelgor, Escavalier, Crustle, Galvantula, Durant, Volcarona, and even Scolipede are all so great. And then in past generations, Scizor, Forretress, Ariados, Heracross, Mothim, etc. So many to choose from!

Someone else who likes Sableye! Hallelujah! I thought it was just me. Thank you, even though you really haven't done anything aside from liking a Pokemon. I also agree with your choices of Rotom, Scizor, and Flygon. And I find it interesting you like Treecko but not Sceptile...?

What would you say is your favorite type? Would it be Dark?
    Ah, well I'm online right now although unfortunately I plan on leaving soon as I have a few exams tomorrow. Will you be around this time tomorrow?

Oh my goodness, what have you been doing? D: And yeah I've heard some pretty negative stuff about McAfee and Norton, you're probably better off going with something else. AVG is pretty decent in all honesty, despite being unpaid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…