• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am Able to trade when u are though I will have company over soon. So I might get back to u later then when u post if u are willing to wait
    not sure when you get on but if you can get on before its six p.m. Pacific time i can trade you your female dw ablility eevee
    I'd like both your Dw female Vuplix and Poliwags. I can offer DW Elekid, Bagon, Gligar and Chimchar in return as well as various leftovers from my breeding with great IVs many have 3 or more stats that are a 31. Of them I can give. Riolu, Skorupi, Gastly, Starly, Mienfoo, Zorua, Eevee and various others. Many of which are ready for EV training with attacking and speed stats at 31 each and with a good nature for sweepers, namely Gastly, Starly and 2 Axew. I'll have to do the trade some time today or wait for a few weeks. I'll be online all day though.
    Hi can i trade for your DW female Vulpix n Poliwag? i have been exploring DW so far with no luck. I can trade u anything non-DW n breedable.... Just ask n i see what i can do.. Please help...:)
    Do you still need black exclusive pokemons? Are you still trading them for a zorua? If so, please PM me.
    can you give me a level 1 male zorua it doesnt need any cool moves, just a baby i can give snivy or tepig. PLEASE??
    Hmm I just got out of Chem lab we had an exam and It was important and I just got Black and I'm on my way home. R u gonna be up much longer? I gotta beat Cilan and get pal pad before an exchange right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…