• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    If the mother (or Ditto) is holding an Everstone, the baby has a 50% chance of inheriting that Pokémon's Nature. When breeding a female Pokémon with Ditto, it is Ditto whose Nature has the increased 50% chance of being inherited in case it holds Everstone.
    ----------
    Source .
    And during that time period, new members should probably just sit and watch rather than adding to it. It's all a big, beautiful learning experience if people are willing to humble themselves.

There's nothing elitist about a lot of people sucking at being funny.
    It would be great, I agree.
    The problem as I see it is
    a) People who aren't funny or rely on memes post too much.
    b) People who are funny don't post enough.
    "We." I'm flattered that you consider me part of that group.

Did you move my post from that thread to the Pokemon Question's thread?
    Haha, only mistaken in my answers on the paper, unfortunately. ¬¬

At your patience's end, are you? I was under the impression that you had an endless supply. How do you think you'll get it fixed? Just find the time?
    Hah, it has been a while, hasn't it. Now if only I could find another debate that I wouldn't be in over my head with.
    I love the posts you close threads with.

It gives them proper 'closure' if you think about it, and really makes me look at them in a way never thought about before. Especially JoshYEAH's troll thread, which was hillarious in the amount of A-Team-style homophobe killing fantasies alot of members posted.
    Do you like the idea of a fire type with a Magic Guard ability, which allows him to be resist the broken hazard move known as Stealth Rock? If GF chooses not to make another fire/fighting starter, Magic Guard will be a decent alternative for the possible 6th gen fire type without suffering from lack of usage.
    It was one of the most difficult papers I've ever seen! I'm almost certain I failed pretty hard.

Oh that sucks. What can you do about it? Will you re-install Windows or try to get it fixed?
    Thank you ^_^ Good old rollout!

I haven't paid as much attention to special moves as I have gender... Mostly because I don't want to take home a male something or other and find out later that the move is an egg move and not DW exclusive... -_-

I agree with the SRing, though I've been SRing mainly for IV's since most of the pokemon I've caught are female. I'll just use the appropriate Ditto with an everstone when breeding for natures if need be.

Corphish and Lileep I've yet to befriend, but I have collected a Drifloon, Scyther, Mantine and my Glaceon from the befriend an Eeveelution game... That glitch appears to have broken quite a few hearts if that eeveelution poll here on sppf is anything to go by :(

Incidentally...
    Unova's based off of America yet it has a trio based off of the three Musketeers, who are French, so I doubt the next region will be based off of the UK.
    I just tought up of a neat concept for a possible legendary trio: The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. I like to give them dual types, but I have a problem with whether or not their first typings should be ice (to represent Christmas) or ghost (to represent their spiritual presence).
    Your point about Bug typing combos struck a nerve. I've been muttering about that since...well, since I was old enough to understand type combos. A Bug/Rock, Bug/Ghost, Bug/Water (that doesn't suck, Surskit), Bug/Psychic, or even a Bug/Fire would be cool. This is why I was so happy to see Galvantula--Bug/Electric is such a neat combo! GameFreak is moving in the right direction.

Grr, Excadrill. What a nuisance. It's annoying (although inevitable) that some Pokemon will just always be able to rip through teams like that. Excadrill is a great Pokemon, and I love it. But I wish sometimes that it and the dozen or so other ridiculously good Pokemon didn't exist. It's just so limiting, like you said. It also saps a bit of variety from competitive play.

Oh, for the first time, I have to disagree with you. :p I love the dawn of weather teams. I think they're really cool, and I like how it completely shook up the metagame. (I like when things tear up the rigid calm of the metagame and change it to something completely different.) Before, weather was rarely seen out of Ubers, and now, it is rarely NOT seen. Although that can be really annoying, I'm willing to adapt to seeing it so much. Heck, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em--I'm constructing a Sandstorm Team in addition to my regular OU team.

So you competitively battle? Which Pokemon do you favor?
    Blue Monarch doesn't seem to agree with your statement about improving low tier pokemon to bring more variety in the metagame.
    Yes! Mothim FTW. I love that guy. Probably one of my favorite Bug types out of them all, actually.

Wow, you're right. Poor Sabyleye, going from end of the spectrum to the other. But at least it gets Prankster now. I am seriously so excited for that.

Yeah, Fighting is a great type. It's a well-designed group, but it also does well competitively, and it I particularly like them because they make Tyranitar look like a fool. I like Tyranitar, but I'm glad such a good Pokemon has a lot of counters. And I agree with you about Infernape and Blaziken--those are great Pokemon. But I disagree with the other part of that statement. For me, getting excited about Fire types is the only way to go. =p I love Typhlosion, Charizard, Entei, Magcargo, Moltres, Ho-Oh, etc.

Yeah Flamethrower makes a great noise. Sounds like an actual flamethrower. It's really satisfying.
    Come to think of it, you're right. There is nothing in the game like Leech Seed. Haha that's neat.

So, bit of a random question, what do you think of the advent of weather teams brought on by Gen V?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…