• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol XD Not really. xD Thanks a lot! ^^ It's weird to be this old already... o_O Plus, I'm not REALLY 21 - my 21st year is over, and now I'm IN my 22nd. =| *likes philosophizing* =3
    Ahh.... xD Yeah. =p Been considering getting more active on Serebii, soon, though. 8) The fact that it's faster now helps a lot. :O
    Hey, would you like to join a gaming forum?
    Final Smash - Gaming & Entertainment Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    There's forums for all different kinds of systems.
    Microsoft (Halo, Gears of War, CoD4), Sony (Little Big Planet), Nintendo (Pokemon, Mariokart,SSBB)
    It's a small and growing forum, so if you decide to join up, have fun.
    Oh and remember to put "Postman" as your referral.
    If you decide to not join, I understand
    Hey! Yeah, I know I do. >_> But, I AM still alive. xD I might start to get on a little more often eventually, though. Not sure, but maybe. =| So, thanks for checking on me! ^^ Hmm... Oh, right! I might just post in the Summit with some news! ...some Frontier-related news! ;D
    OMG it's me!!!!!!! D=
    And...... your last activity was Sep. 11 D=
    Last Activity: 9-11-2008 3:42 PM
    Referrals: 0 *

*to say I'm not lying xD*

Well, BOO!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…