• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't help w/ parents right now... super busy... but I might be able to help next week.

What HP is 31/31/31/31/30/31? You'll want to see if you can find a halfway decent HP to attach to something if it's not flawless. Remember - you're not settling for 2nd best, although you might settle for best "obscure set". :)

If you don't have a good shiny spread, don't do shinies. :p A shiny is nice and all, but it's also a dead giveaway that you're either a newb, or using RNGed guys - and while bluffing NEWBISM is cool, having a solid team sort of suggests non-newbism.

Didn't I trade you a flawless male w/ extreme speed?
    I recommand cloning a shiny egg for all of them, yes. :)
    I strongly suspect there'll be several sets of Murkrow egg moves that will be useful. The only question, I guess, is what natures will go best with Evolite/pre-evolution stone.

Meanwhile Moxie will want Adamant/Jolly natures.
    Eggmoves:
    Dragonite - needs Extreme Speed, you're right!
    Murkrow - Roost + Brave Bird seem the most promising; however I don't know if Mirror Move would be priorty on a Prankster Murkrow... this would make for some interesting options...

Note: Whirlwind is decreased priority... however, there's a chance it becomes "normal priority" on a prankster (I'd have to look it up) - this might be a really interesting prankster option, since if you have a fast Murkrow, and a normal-priority whirlwind, you can stealthrock your opponent's team to death in theory...
    Generally speaking, shiny trades better than non-shiny, so if you can get a shiny flawless jolly or adamant Dragonite, you can clone the egg, then hatch a shiny on yours, and a non-shiny on another game. I recommend doing this for all of them.

Note: Make sure to make everything female if possible. I already have an adamant (I think) male Gyarados, so I'm looking for female :)

I suggest making several versions of each - Jolly and Adamant Female Gyarados, Jolly, Adamant, and Naive/Hasty? (Mixed) Dragonite (preferably with a useful Hidden Power... HP ice isn't that good on a dragon, but something else...), and probably Adamant and Jolly murkrow.
    I've cloned you a copy of Dratini, Murkrow (prankster -> something less cool), and Magikarp (as in Moxie Gyarados!).

Waiting for your FC.
    Okay, I'll clone a copy and meet you online.

Use my white FC 1334 7033 2830

I'll need your FC though.

PS - I'll clone a few more DW guys I'd like you to RNG as payment - trust me, they'll be worth it! I don't need redis rights of your stuff right now (especially since Smogon's trade is still not up GRRR)
    Well, if you've got some stuff to EV, let me know. I can probably EV the other stuff too... in exchange for some credits/BPs or something.

If I'm gonna EV something, I'll want to know it's IVs, and what EV set/moveset you want it to have. I should be free today if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…