• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mary Jane!!
    I haven't spoken to you in ages! Thank you :)
    Well done, that's good to hear :) Hopefully it's all uphill from here :D
    Oh no, that's no good, I hope they didn't steal anything else :(
    I will, you too :)
    Joe
    Hi gatesy!
    Congrats on the DL Test-now stay safe!
    Surgery was for a lump-turned out to be dead cancer cells-yay!!
    Computer, DSi were stolen, and I am now back online. Only no Pokemon Black to play-friends stole it so very sad for me.
    Just getting used to this new computer and getting it set up to my liking.
    Take care-MJ
    Hi Mary Jane.
    I am fine thank you, I passed my driving test!! Just need to find a car now... Awww, what was the surgery for? As long as it makes you better, that's all that matters :) Why do you have to move? Or is that what you want to do?
    About your black city, I have no idea.. sorry.
    Joe
    Hi Mary Jane.
    I am fine thank you, I passed my driving test!! Just need to find a car now... Awww, what was the surgery for? As long as it makes you better, that's all that matters :) Why do you have to move? Or is that what you want to do?
    About your black city, I have no idea.. sorry.
    Joe
    Hi Joe,
    How are you doing? I had to have surgery and getting ready to move but not online much. Pokemon Black-well I had not played in quite some time and when I went to black city, I only had 3 people instead of my usual 9 so I was JUST this minute going to post to the board about this and ask what happened to my people to battle?????
    Mary Jane
    Hey Mary Jane :D
    I haven't spoken to you in AAGGEESS!!
    How are you?
    I Hope your okay and looking after yourself :)

Joe
    Aloha!!
    Awww, I've just missed you by like 30 minutes :O
    Well all I can say is that it is very good to know that you are getting better :)

Joe
    Aloha Joe,
    Good to hear from you! Just medical issues keeping me busy what with doctors, e-rays, etc. May be on while recovering towards the end of the week. We shall see :)
    Mary Jane
    No worries! I was unable to get an Eevee as well so that is OK. So please do not feel bad. Medical tests today so will be going offline.
    MJ
    Hello Mary Jane :)
    Sorry I could not get you an Eeveelution :( I did try many times, even tried re-installing Google Chrome to see if that would work, sorry dude :( You can have mine if you want because I feel bad now :(

I hope things are ok for you in Hawaii :)
    Joe
    Aloha Mary Jane :)
    Yeah they must be hacks. Ok cheers, my Platinum FC is 0733-4782-8962 :)
    Yeah of course I will, Glad to help :) Give me it in a Private Message though, just to be safe :) Is there any specific Eeveelution you would like me to try and get?
    Ahh ok, no we don't have a TRU anywhere near me either, its at least 5/6 hours drive away :(
    Awww :( is everything ok? or is it personal stuff? if it is you don't have to say anything :)
    Hope everything works out :)
    Joe
    Aloha Joe, I figured hacks. Sure, let me know when you want to do the swap...
    If I give you my Global Link/DW user name and PW would you beat one of the games for me? I have tried more than once but no luck at all.
    We do not have a TRU near me so unable to get. I understand you just go to TRU and get an egg via wireless.
    I won't be online much after Sunday due to a lot of issues. So I will check and we can set up a time/day.
    MJ
    hello :)
    yeah i think a few level 100's would help a lot!
    i dont know how they do it but i do they they are asking for fake/hacked Pokemon. legendaries dont breed so virizion and ditto wont work :(
    no TRU egg has not been released in the uk yet i dont think, if it has, how do you do it?
    and yes i do have a DW eevee, i got flareon :) but they dont release them till the 5th of may is what i have heard :)

Joe
    Aloha Joe, just a few level 100 such as milotic,kyogre and a level 90 charixard, level 100 darkrai. The only one I am missing is klang. And ease tell me how people are getting lev 9 and under pokesime zekrom,reshiram, etc? I have virizion with ditto in daycare for a week,notbinv. Were you able to get TRU egg? Did you beat a game to get the DW Eevee? I tried and no luck. No TRU near me.
    So a party for William and Kate sounds like fun. I hope they remain as ha happy as they appear now.
    Let me know if any of the above help.
    MJ
    Hello Mary Jane,
    Erm just anything strong really, anything that will beat the elite four quickly, then I trade them back to you and catch all the legendaries and other stuff, and trade them to my White :) I have completed my Unova Dex, if you need any help with yours just say as i have most of the hard to get ones, i think :)

yeah I am, I think my family is having a party for the royal wedding.
    Hi Joe,
    What do you want for Strong Pokemon from Platinum or even some in Soul Silver that I traded from Platinum. Give me some ideas and I will let you know if I have what suits you. Getting all set for the Royal Wedding? After Princess Di and Prince Charles, I am afraid to watch the wedding. Her death was so very tragic. I do hope she is smiling down on her son on his day. And her ring looks beautiful on Ms. Kate's finger. They really do look happy together.
    ooo hello :) Oh good news about the Tirtuga :) no its fine I managed to trade a Landorous for a level 2 Umbreon :D. yeah same with me about the professor. I only have one more Pokemon to get and its that Hydreigon one :( I cannot be bothered breeding one lol, so I am trying to find one in the GTS :)
    Good, well thats nice isn't it :) Yeah I am fine thank you :) just been enjoying the hot English weather haha ( It's actually been really nice which is a change :) )
    Erm not that i can think of. I am going to complete my Platinum game which I have been using my girlfriends DS for, after I finish the Unova Dex, then I am going to trade all the stuff from there. Currently in my platinum game, I am in the middle of using the Elite Four to train my current Pokemon as I am not quite able to defeat the Elite Four yet :( But it will happen eventually :) Although if I could perhaps borrow some strong Platinum Pokemon so I can defeat them quicker that would be nice :) We will have to wait until Saturday though as tonight I am going to see my friends band play :)
    Your welcome :) What do you need to complete the Unova Dex? I can help you if you can help me with Platinum :D

Joe
    I tried to get online but no such luck:( I also bred Carracosta to get a Tirtuga, I captured Landorus if you need it? I keep checking with Professor Juniper and she tells me my Pokedex is almost complete for the Unova region. I guess I have to capture them? I am so confused-LOL!
    Daughter and Fiance are great. It was wonderful to see her. Good meals too:) How goes it for you Joe? Anything from Platinum I can try to get for you? I completed that Pokedex so I am able to trade for almost anything.
    MJ
    And thank you for the offer of Tirtuga. I appreciate the kindness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…