• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• want to trade your shiny mareep for my shiny flareon and my shiny milotic VCG09 event, and a serious beldum lvl 1 and also a brave aron lvl 1 female? o btw both lvl 1's are flawless
    i can also give you eggs of any mentioned pokemon
    Good. I'll VM you when I get home. Plane just landed. May take a bit though; DFW is a labyrinth and their baggage is slow as hell.
    What about the shiny tornadus for my tru darkrai? It is modest, lv 64, and knows dark pulse, dark void, spacial rend, and calm mind. It has decent IVs, and I ev trained it in Spd and sp. Attack. In a cherish ball, obviously.
    Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I'm currently out of town. ( no ds wifi) Will get back in town tomorrow. Also, I thought I had two shaymin, but I only have the one I ment to keep for myself. However, if you really want it, it's yours.
    If anyone wants to trade, post it on my thread or pm it to me. I usually don't check these messages. :/
    hello i have lots of shinies to offer--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have shiny:
    venipede(2)
    oshawott(3)GOOD OFFERS!
    ferroseed
    purrlion(3)
    watchog
    snivy(4)GOOD OFFERS!
    karrablast(2)
    archen
    lillipup(2)
    stunfisk
    zora(4)GOOD OFFERS FOR THIS!
    klink
    tynamo
    deerling(2)
    pawnward(2)
    rufflet(3)
    bravary GOOD OFFERS!
    elektross
    musharma
    giglath
    boldore
    tepig(2) GOOD OFFERS!
    litwick
    axew(3)
    tranqill(2)
    pidove
    blitze
    ducklett
    swaddle
    vanillite
    joltick
    drilbur
    exadrill
    denio(4)
    sandile(2)
    chillarmy
    woobat
    sigilyph
    meinfoo(2)GOOD OFFERS!
    druddgion
    lilligant
    scraggy
    heatmor
    kyreum(2)
    Virizion(2)
    colblaion
    terekion ALL FOUR GOOD OFFERS!

im looking for shiny petil,cotonee,larvesta,and other good 5th gen shinies pm me offers

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=518796
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…