• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The link in my sig (my ingame name) leads to my shop. It's got all my events and shinies listed.

I'd trade multiple DW females in return for it (if you need any of the ones I have). I'd just need time to breed some.
    What's its nature and ability? I'd probably trade for it, actually...

Lemme know what you want in return. I can list a few 5th Gen shinies, if you'd like (I'd just have to boot up my game)
    I'm currently nnot too concerned about the pokedex so I don't think I need anything. I've got enough friends with White that I could always ask them for exclusives if I need to.

But if you need any help from me, I'll make an effort to get what you need.
    OMG! Your profile picture is TERRIFYING! The more I look at it the more scared I become! Aaaah. Aaaah! AAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ...*puff*...*puff*...
    I like houndoom. It's funny!
    I can get you a vullaby. I've been busy with school/chaining so I haven't captured my roamer yet. But I'll try to have it by the weekend. We can trade then.
    I'm fine with the Shaymin I caught, actually. I'm not a huge fan of it so there's not really anything I'd be willing to trade. =/

But I'm sure someone on the forums would trade big for it.
    Not sure. Don't even know the name of the event. I didn't check the ivs so I can't say whether it's good as a pokemon or not.
    That sucks. You gonna try to get it fixed?

The Electivire matches one in the Serebii Event Database so you're good.
    Yeah, if you're ready to go, I'll meet you on wi-fi. sorry for the wait. I was in the middle of an epic pm. lol

BTW, kicked the e-4/Plasmas butt.
    I'm going to be out all day tomorrow so we'll trade on Sunday. And yeah, I can check it for you no problem.
    You too! Sorry about the Gothita's nickname. I had forgotten that I'd named it when I caught it (was considering training it at the time).

I've got the egg and am waiting on wi-fi.

Edit: Well I gotta head out. I'll be back in 2 hours or so.
    I'm getting off of Serebii, but I'll be on wi-fi. For whatever reason, Black takes a few tries getting a successful connection (regardless of distance from the router) so bear with me.
    I'm currently in the electric cave place (facing team Plasma) so I'd rather not leave the cave and have to waltz back through since I've gotten this far. But once I emerge and get to the next town then yeah we'll trade.

FC: 2795 0047 2273
    Cool. We'll exchange it when doing the other trades. *still needs to retrieve FC*

Anywho, just read up on the entralink and unfortunately it's only for local wireless. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams. =/

Edit: As long as it isn't offensive, go for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…