• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD She's better in stalking than I am... hehehe... >)

:D Yayz~

Whaa, I didn't get to see you today cause I was cleaning the house... ;_;
    aww, thank you! personally i think much of my work is meh. but nice people like you and my other friends always inspire me, whether it's graphics or drawings. <3
    but really, i honestly think i come off as rude, or really weird. :/ like, when you get to know me. xD; i always try to make nice 1st impressions. n_n;
    i will eventually, blah, i don't know how to use the new scanner though or get onot my dad's laptop when he's not around u_u...maybe i'll like pixel her or draw her on paint, i'm good with drawing on the computer aswell. n_n

ty for like, showing interest. xP
    XD You enjoy being stalked, don't ya? =P

And yep, I have it now... I shall scan it for now... ehehehe... well, the parts with Whitney of course~
    XP Yes I do~ *bricked*

Well, I'm not going to be around later, cause it's enrollment day... but when I do get home, I will finally have the manga~ 8D
    yep, she is! i love drawing fanart of her. it's hard doing the spiky pig tails so i do her hair down when i draw. <3
    D
    hello whitney this is relevant (Y)
    I felt obliged to add you as a friend, mainly because I really felt we bonded for those few minutes in that convo with noobers and fhq.

But in all seriousness, fhq keeps telling me how awesome you are and such. So I felt like asking for a Friend Request.
    Hello, Orion-Sama.

I was just reading your post in the "Why does everyone consider Arceus a god" thread, and I really appreciated your good sense and reasonable attitude. That's very respectable!

Anyway, you say you've got your own theories about Arceus and Mew. I'd really love to hear them, if you don't mind taking the time to type them up. I enjoy speculating about the Pokemon world, and Arceus has become quite the enigmatic puzzle piece when relating to Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys, and much more, hasn't it?

Take care!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…