• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, I've been busy, and trying to write a Halo fic at the same time, as well as a Legend of Zelda one. Eh, I took even longer. And 0_o wow.
    Actually, he's pretty cool. The only issue is his fanfiction personality. I suck at making him timid because it conflicts with everything he actually is :/
    MC burned my gif, lol.

I'm fine with writing you, Cam. You're actually pretty easy to write. Cell's the one I'm having issues with :/
    Poor Luke is gonna have to look all of those up and inevitably end up in an eternal loop of clicking links, reading articles, and repeating
    Um...have you been spending hours at the TVTropes recently?

Hello ex-Squad 7 member :)
    I'm CyberBlaziken, Lietenant of Squad 7.
    I don't think i ever introduced myself to you.
    Nice to meet you.
    Haha, I definitely will. And yeah, I've got a couple more planned. Not a lot more, but a few. One of them at the end of Chapter 2, hopefully.

XD I totally expected that reaction. Actually, I imagine it as more like a New york gangsta-type accent xD And yeah, I'll have a few, probably.

FOX-NINJA FAIL.
    If I were anyone else, you'd have two GIF wars on your page right now, lol.

Lol. That was how I was when I started reviewing. I was horrible xD

Also, you cuss out Golde in my fic so far :D
    To answer your PM, yeah, they are.

And lol, you don't have to review. Answering the topic was enough :)

How're you doing? I need MSN, dammit. Just wait 'till I get my laptop...
    Yeah i noticed after you said something i noticed my text grammer was there. I would like to say thanks for the post I just changed it.I hope the grammer is better, and its to your standards. Oh and don't worry I im not mad about you making suggestions. Dark Exxod PM me to let me know. Thank you : 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…