• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Obviously it will take me some time to read it all, but from what I have read, I think you have done a brilliant job. The characters, dialogue and descriptions are well written - simple, but accurate. It has been some time that I have been genuinely intrigued by a story. Bravo, I'm looking forward to reading them both in full. Don't worry about mistakes, everyone makes them. Just be confident in what you do and you'll improve in no time :)

To answer your question, I love Apollo Justice as with all AA games, but I do prefer the first three games a little more.
    'Fraid so XD

I'm alright thanks, you? Oh, and I just knew when I saw the Espeon pic. Also helps to know you like Phoenix Wright XD
    Yeah that was one amazing case.

I liked Apollo Justice as well. Hobo Phoenix was so adorable, I had his portrait as my avatar on several sites some time ago :). I also liked how all the cases connected to the last case. Overall I can say that I really like all the AA games, no exceptions.
    Trials and Tribulations most definitely. Godot is probably my favourite character in the series.
    Oh haha no problem :). You actually confused me quite a lot because I have a friend who uses the nick Maya and also calls me Nick. So I thought you were her haha. But she does have an account on the Serebii forums and you don't seem to be her so... Hi!

I also am a huge fan of the Ace Attorney games =].
    Agreed JFA definitely has the best final case.
    Thanks, I love your avatar too :]

I know, every character is truely great in their own way. Maya is a favourite of mine, that's why I claimed her in the VG Character Claims, but I'll happily give her away to you if you want her :3
    Umm, that's a really tough choice because I love all the games so much. They all have epic final cases, but T&T is probably my fave. And thanks for the add and signing the petition.
    As a massive Phoenix Wright fan, I just wanted to stop by and say I love your username. Also if you're looking for a friend to talk to, I'm more than happy to accept :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…