• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XDDD lol I don't think I've ever ridden a ride twice in a row...I think I know ONE of the reasons (with the exception of me being wow'd) which is...I wouldn't want to stand in line again Xd
    OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!! :3 Do they have a set with N and Reshiram too? =D
    XDDD Oh yeah same here. I'll say I love the ride, and I DO it's just I don't think I could go through it twice XDD LOL yeah...@_@ dizzy rides are..um dizzy XDD
    XDDD I see lol...I ride a lot of big rides...but I'm scared half to death in line ^^; but my friends won't let me chicken out. LOL probably! Thrill helps :D
    Hmm...I live in Florida so I can go there often (actually I've lived here for 4 years and I've only been there once XDD but more when I was younger) ^^; the thing is there's a lot of simulators and I prefer more roller coasterish rides. XDDD Yeah....I know how that is o.o drops are scary....*shiver* I'm not afraid of heights...it's the going down part...
    Well I knew what retail was XDDD but I meant as in something I didn't want to do ^^; Yeah I can imagine...:<

XDDDD WELL THAT WORKS!!!! :D That sounds fun! ^^ I like Universal Studios...but yeah I know, it takes a lot out of you XD
    That's not too bad though :3 I'd like dealing with animals >.> I dunno about retail though that sounds awfully boring DX ^^; weeelll the fish have to eat too XD
    XDD I can imagine. I never drink much Coke ^^; I generally just drink water XDD =o Where do you work (I mean as in what do you do)?

^^; just hang in there, you'll be fine :D (i hope...)
    I would be very much interested in buying some Pokemon volumes if that's okay! :D I'm looking for 22-26 if that would be reasonable
    XDD That was good!! Actually all of my files were lost ^^; since I got a NEW computer. Most of my stuff though were just pointless stuff at least that I could always find again XD
    Oh wow....that's a while D= I hope everything will be fine!! I remember one time (not coz of a virus though) I had to get a whole new computer! TT_TT many things I had were lost :(
    That works! Yeah yesterday my laptop got a virus >.> but it's fixed now though! :D and with no lost data!~

XDD That's true...but...Who wants to take a few hundred steps without a Poke Walker?!? D=
    XDDD That's true. But STILL just put it somewhere where people can't fly. That's bad business ;)

D: I wonder why? I hope you can get on later...! (lol and I still didn't even try ^^;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…