• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lets go with the vulpix. im gonna be out probably all day today(wendsday) so i dunno when i ll be home. let me know what times are good for u so we can trade
    Ummm.... LOL! I keep getting freaked out by your av. Anyways, poliwag, dratini, gligar, vulpix, exeggcute, kangaskhan, ponyta and tangela.
    its hard to say. if u got any starters from the other gens id take one. should be easy if u breed em. i wont say legends since those r rare. if u dont have then just make me a few offers and ill pick. ill give u oneeither way though so dont worry about that
    anything unique. like maybe a starter or something nice. im not really picky since my team is complete at this point. u can just make me an offer and we can do it.
    I'm interested in a male timburr with mach punch and drain punch... What would you want in return?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…