• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Non-male? Do you mean that I tend not to like gross humor/fart jokes? If so, then yeah, I guess I don't :V

Eh...I guess it's because it's so common here that people tend to expect it XD Personally, I don't mind it all too much, but if I can avoid confrontation, I will ^^;

Stunfisk is the beautiful side of Cilan <3
    I dunno what my style of humor is. But I know that Family guy tends to rely on running gags for too long, and it just gets tiring.

XD So many times I've wanted to do that...

It was :O
    I wouldn't mind that, actually lol. Relationships would just slow me down P:

Excuse me, could you kindly remove that name from your VM? Thank you.

It's not funny, but it thinks it is.
    I don't go for internet relationships either? XD In fact...I don't go for any relationships, period. I prefer being alone ._.

okay, except maybe for that ;P

Ew, Family Guy.
    Haha, I actually don't doubt that at all, judging from Reggie's little "He's always had a cruel streak." But honestly, he was probably just the quiet creepy kid :p
    I can't recall it at the moment either, but I'm sure there's a link on his site (like "Contact" or "Mail", maybe).
    Don't talk all that much to him either. Maybe you should get this guy to email him, that should work.
    Meh, I don't really see it as "covering up". Maybe they found (or were told) that making the show look more neutral would make it more universally appealing. I don't agree with this opinion, but it doesn't bother me much either. It's when people actually complain that the staff would like some elements typical for the Japanese culture to remain (or to revive them) that I'm bothered.
    Hm? It says バスター (basutaa), which is "buster". I didn't say crusher was wrong or anything, but I was curious why the translator hadn't gone for the literal transcription.
    In the anime its pretty awesome... i like how it looks like in the Anime but I'd prefer it to stay away from the main cast. As for the games, I'm not too sure, I havent really looked at its movepool & stats.
    I'm planning on evolving my Pikachu either before Skyla's gym or after it, not sure, I'm pretty sure I'd rape Skyla if I had Raichu.haha & that wouldnt be much fun.
    Route 12. Oh and my Pikachu currently has Volt Tackle, T-Bolt, Iron Tail, & Electro Ball. Sorry I accidentally posted this on my comment section.xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…