• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have pokerus in any of the pearl, diamond, or platinum versions?
    I have platinum version currently, so currently I cant trade with Black/White version.

So can we trade?

Can you please help me. I'd be very grateful.

Please PM soon.
    I have gotten it a few days ago (not the special edition; they were out) and I have to say that it's very awesome. I daresay, their best album ever! :]
    Yo bud, remember me? Have you heard the new album of the Foo Fighters yet? I am going to wait until they release the special edition (which is in two days!!!) and get it. But from what I've heard on the radio and whatnot it's really good.
    So you'll be the guy who makes sure that the building won't go down for lack of a proper foundation. Nice.
    Don't have either yet.

I use Pokemon League because I couldn't log on to smogon.

I'm a senior in high school. I'm homeschooled and I intend to major in Marine Biology and Veterinary medicine.

What kind of engineering are you learning?
    Just wondering. You in high school or college.
    I'm not trying to pry just interested in my friends.

What is your PO name? Mine is CROWN.
    Ravenous, When you get back on let me know what time you can battle?
    BTW are you in school or do you have a job?
    Yeah the server thing can be bit confusing.
    Let me know which one you want to meet on.
    BTW the time I sent this message where I am is 10:24 AM.
    I'm into guitar, classical and electric.

I love anime/manga. I also love to draw and write.

Glad you downloaded maybe we can battle in the next few days.
    Sweet.

Accepted friend request.

PO stands for Pokemon Online. RIght now its the only way I can fight you. No Wifi.

In the RMT section they have an announcement for a new PO server for serebii. It has a link to download PO. Its much quicker than raising a team and there is no need for wifi. If you do download it, which only takes about fifteen minutes, let me know and we'll work out the rest then.

Unrelated to pokemon what else do you like to do?
    You seem pretty good. Do you have a PO? If you do Maybe we can battle sometime.
    Unfortunaely I have no wifi access.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…