• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• seiko snda59p1

I aquired a handbag from there. It’s pleasant!
    They provide insured quality service and still have good price.
    You can even examine it if you wish to buy luxury handbags or watches.
    Opawa. Or, well, I used to. My mum decided she'd had enough so we've moved to aussie. Just over a week ago, too. I really want to go home. :(
    I have a couple of friends in Christchurch, both living in different areas, so I know how different it can be depending on where you are. O:

Your sprites aren't too bad at all. Much better than some of the stuff I've seen in the Spriting Section nowadays. The biggest piece of advice I could give you is to pay close attention to the outlines; make sure they are lighter and darker in the right places to suit the colour of the sprite itself, and keep 'em nice and well-flowing.

I used to sprite a lot, and I still have a thread in there. Check it out if you'd like some examples (just don't bump the thread, because it's really old!).
    Not too bad! I have a whole month off for semester break.

How are the earthquakes in your part? I hope you're not in the dangerous area. x_o
    @ pokesplice123 , If you want to see it like that, no one could comment and criticize Olympic Game's athletes, or criticize or an artist because all are different, etc.

I have some on my computer, but I wait until I have more than 7 to make my thread.

I didn't try to bring you down. I told you what I think isn't how it's suppose to be. Or maybe you prefer ''WOW, it's amazing'' more than a real criticism. Sorry if you had the feeling I was sort of attacking you, I wasn't. But if you don't like my comment, I'll just skip your thread next time you post something...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…