• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi :) I had a question about your request in your shop, you didnt say if the pokemon were supposed to be shiny, but the text said "Shiny" dream team :p
    so anyway just wondering so I dont screw it up xD
    Haha I had a dream about a Patrat the other day. Then my alarm went off. GAH!

I have seen many people use a shiny Ludicolo in competitive battling. I have no idea why; I want one so I can use it. How cool will it be to have a DW shiny Ludicolo to battle with? I have no idea if I'll do it right away, but I might, just for my club's Circuit. I co-own the Breeding Club and our Circuit is in it's final planning stages.
    It has Own Tempo in the DW. I got one from the DW but it was Male so I had to find another. Took 20 minutes or so but now I have a Female DW ability Lotad!
    It's from the same game as Samarecarm. It's a move in the Shin Megami Tensei games which is the most powerful Wind elemental move. c:
    Yeah, sad I didn't get to see you :< We'll have to find a time to catch up, although Soundwave was probably the best time XD

God, stuck-up spriters annoy the hell out of me. I can't stand them. And almost all the comments they were were getting were "THESE ARE AWESOME!" when they were absolutely terrible. And then as soon as I give him crit, he rages, saying I'm "torturing" him, and someone agreed with the crit I gave him. He then told me to fix his sprite to prove my point, as if I was unable to do that. My friend did it before me because of my lack of internet, but the kid basically got a smack in the face when my point was proven.
    I should've checked this sooner! I didn't see anyone with a fedora with skulls D: You might've seen me though. I look like... Claudio Sanchez from Coheed And Cambria. In other words, I have a lot of hair. And it's curly. And it's fuzzy. So you might've seen me XD
    Hey there :) I saw in your signature that your were hunting a shiny Latios in HG, would you be interested in racing me? I, however, am hunting for a shiny Latias. I'm not far into the hunt, but I would really like some inspiration, as none of my other SR targets have had much success. What do you say? C:
    I know how you feel. My enrolment was being screwed over, and then I wasn't getting replies to emails that I needed for a while. It's finally sorted, but I'm kinda peeved at the uni. I got CRAZY hours. They're kinda weird.

I'm getting internet next week, too :D So I'll be happy about that.

And I am :D I'm excited too! Like crazy :D Best day to meet up XD I just can't wait to see Coheed And Cambria. It is very likely you'll see me from a mile away. All my friends that saw me at Soundwave last year spotted me easily XD
    It's a shame to see you go, but I completely understand you.
    If I didn't promise Fufu to do my best with Zabi to make things better, I would've left aswell. I only came back to the club in September last year after being in-active for over 2 years and it has changed sooo much.

I'm afraid more and more people will leave in the next few weeks.
    If the club is falling apart, I won't be here for much longer either D:

Ah well, there's still MSN, where we can decide who we want to talk with ^_^

Good luck on your hunts and I'll see you around~
    Totally understand you leaving, the club has gone to **** since the beginning of last year, all because of morons who don't read/post about every SR they do.

Heh, I feel like leaving the shiny club myself, even though I barely post there as it is. It is too full of stupid n00bs, so I'm glad I have my own forum :p.

Will see ya around ;).
    Sorry to see you go, and I've also decided to throw in the towel (temporarily, that is). I comletely understand your reasons for leaving (which is slightly obvious, since I left, but oh well). Kind of like Ivyon, never talked to you really, but you were actually pretty legit, especially with some of those shinies you caught. I think you made the right decision, and wish you luck in your hunts!
    Hey thar. Sorry to see your leaving the club, though I can COMPLETELY see why. I've even pondered leaving myself a few times tbh. But...uh...yeah. I know we never talked but you always seemed like a cool member. Maybe you'd like to chat some time? : D
    Someone needs to start a club where you need to prove that you hunt 1/8192 shinies to join. I feel like there's a group of really dedicated Shiny hunters, like you and me and we're stuck babysitting dumb little brats who are probably going to stop hunting after like 20 SRs. So I understand your frustration.
    I would like to stay in touch :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…