• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, now you have a female and a male drought vulpix. Thank youvery much!! :)
    Also I have drizzle politoed!
    Are you new to shiny hunting? Don't get overwhelmed, it's alright I felt that way too.
    I don't like alot of people unless I know they are truly kind. Luckily you fit the bill:)
    well being honest i don't know that much at all...my aunt still speaks the language but never got taught...she use to live in Brazil but im not sure what city...She says rio is a beautiful place though...my aunt married my uncle...i live in the united states...
    hey yes I have a female DW vulpix (a lot in fact) so I can give you one
    Yeah but if you don't have a female DW eeveelution or eevee, you just can give me a DW male eevee/eeveelution. My fc is on my signature :)
    Don't soft reset. SRing doesn't make you game stop completely. consistent results come from "Hard Reseting", or turning the power button off.

But all this stuff will eventually come too you, dont worry
    RNGing takes alittle bit to learn ( lol im still learning :p ) But once you get the main points of it down its pretty easy.

RNGing is better than MMing because you know what your getting on a consistant basis. Its probably the most reliable method, but not the easiest thats for sure.
    I understand its fine...my aunt is from brazil too...portuagese is her first but she knows her english though...you welcome sweetie...its alright...
    okay first of all the chart is correct, but how you worded some things sounds a little confusing to me. How you wrote the four four rule was little confusing with sentence structure but correct. Oh don't go to corners, breaks chains, keep all eyes on the screen. There are also specific cluster are no gos because there break the chain... for example three in quadrant 2 but theres one in quad 4...it would more likely break the chain...also if only three rustle reset...i repeat reset the chain will break...um i think your tips are good just need revising to make it better. Nice Job with just learning all that ; 3
    Mine is in my userbar (in my signature). I'll PM you when I want to fight, but it probably won't be until I complete my shiny team, which will take awhile.
    There are some on youtube. I haven't look extensively into them, so I don't know of one specifically that's better, but they are easier to understand than the written guides I think. Just search 'pokemon RNG' on youtube and you'll probably find something helpful to your learning style.
    I can't use wifi on Platinum because I have WPA internet. But I would be fine with a fight on White sometime =) I never fight living breathing people though, so don't expect me to be good lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…