• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, potato, potahto.

:D Yayyyy for three weeks of hardcore talking!!!!!

Still, the biggest field trip I went on was to the Museum of Natural History. :/
    Luuuuuucky.

Reminds me of Thomas; Thomas is pretty much all German -I mean even his last name is extremely German- and some Italian. And then, Tammo, Tom, Tammo, Tom...yeah.

From what I gathered from LeA, Russia supposedly has a one-sided relationship with his sister...is it true? O_O
    I love you too. :) :3

Look at this ------> :{D
    Moustachio. Oh yuss.

Good point. Let's make it a great three weeks! :D

England? Ohmygawd you're so lucky! We didn't get one single field trip this year, and you're going to ENGLAND?!!!??!?!?! Meh, see? This is one of the many reasons Canada is better than America. That, and you guys have Aislinn Paul and Munro Chambers.

Aw. :( Anyone new that I should know about?

:D Hetalia? LeAsean told me about that show. Countries as people, right?
    Pretty . . . please . . . with . . . sugar . . . on . . . top?

>///<'
    Yeah, I did. And it was great. ^.^ Added it to my faves. :3 But anyway, still nah. I'll leave the story with you and Kuriboh. ^^
    I cause problems like that. :3

Awwwwut?!?!?!?! I finally come back, and you're going to China!?!?!?! :(

Yup! Heheh, hey dressed as other teachers...?! XD

Oh, okay. Wait, you're going to Europe? Wasn't Juny studying in Europe?

Aw. :( Well at least you see Justin, right? Do you still like him?

Ohgawd, I feel like some sort of stalker. XD

Oooo, German. I wanted to take that, but they didn't have a teacher for it. So I'm taking Francais with my afro-headed teacher, Madame Menzi! :D
    Awww! D: C'mon! Please! I love juicy stuff! *chibi eyes*

All of you. ^^
    And I do? *blinks* Hm. Interesting. But - *waves* - nah. I wouldn't be good with a story about us and the events - plus, I don't even know about a couple of them, so it wouldn't work out.
    ? It's in the group, right? I needta' check it out *rushes to check RPG's*

Yeah, good point.
    So, a month of school, hm? Better make the most of it, cause' come Summer it tends to get boring. XD

Haha, I can't wait til' eighth grade. There's this Harry Potter-obsessed Science teacher on team 8 Green, and he's so obsessed that -according to my older friend Mohammed- he actually dressed as Professor Snape!!!! :D

Ohgawsh, you'll be going to high school next year, right? That sounds kinda fun! Are you nervous?

Awwwww. :(
    Did you get to talk to them at all?
    *shrug* Yeah, I don't see why not.

So, school's out in two more weeks! I can't believe the year went by so fast. I mean, it's gonna be pretty bitter-sweet. I've met so many people this year and seen so many old friends. Remember Ishita? She's moved, to where I used to live. Aleene moved, too. A lot of my friends are moving. But I gained some new friends, and finally, I have you guys to talk to all Summer!!! :D It's so bittersweet, saying goodbye and such.
    I'm happy, nonetheless, though.

So what's new with you? How's Justin and....I forgot his name ^.^; Starts with an "m", right?
    That's okay. A lot did happen in the clubs, right? It's only natural the story will be long. Plus, I wouldn't mind reliving the events, even if they are adjusted.

Ah, that's fine. We'll do it some day, and heck, and the perfect plot just might come out one day and scream "Pick me!" XD
    XD Good point. :p

Ah, okay. Thanks. ^.^

*pouts* Meanie. But cool . . . I can't wait to see it. ^^
    Oh, and are we still going to do the halloween video thing?
    *gasp* . . . Well, yes, I do - but it depends on what and who it is. Like you, I don't get easily irritated, but Darkness, I do.

XD I understand and it's true really. Lol. But when you think about it - since you're doing what happened in the club(s) - the only thing I really did that was 'big' was be the peacemaker between Icy and Jun, and tried with Icy and you but got there too late (dumb computer was messing up at the time). . . . So in that sense, just have some one argue and make me break it up.
    Or if you want something else . . . eh. I dunno. (I suck)
    Lol.

Yeah. It's interesting though. My mom says we're complete opposites, yet we're the same at the same time . . . ? o.0 Which, I don't see.

XD Lol. Now that you mention it, yeah. XD

Screentime? *blinks* Well, if we're going realistically here, I never do anything that gives me 'screentime' unless there's an arguement and I break it up or I'm protesting about shipping, but if we're not . . . um. *ten minutes later* Eh. *shrugs* I dunno. The only thing I could think of that's still 'IC' for me is to just be the 'Rational Peacemaker'. Or I could manage some type of event or game or something.
    But really, you can think of something else if you like.
    It's unfortunate that I have holidays when you have school and vice versa. Oh well, guess we have to settle on weekends and my mornings/your nights. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…