• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I didn't reply. :( I've been gone for a about two weeks due to heavy-duty cramming for exams/finals. Math final is Wednesday, I'm going berserk. ._.

So, my FF? It's Tralfazztic. T-R-A-L-F-A-Z-Z-T-I-C.
    (people misspell it a lot)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2605113/Tralfazztic

:D It's old, though, because I've been working on something with my two of my HP fanatic friends, Rose and Ira. Ira is actually from Greece; she speaks the native language and follows their beliefs. Reads PJATO, too. Gotta luff her. :3

This is the one where we'll be posting our HP/PJATO story with some possible Hunger Games, once we've got the first ten chapters completed:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2339647/DaughtersOfHypnos

Yeah. He really is sweet, too. :) We always used to argue, but I think we get along a tad bit better. I talked to him about our constant arguing. He explained to me that he always thought that I hated him, which is the reverse of what I thought. So now that he knows what I think of him, we're great friends, despite our differences. (I'm a nerd, he's a bit of a Basketball jock)

Ooooo, acting classes! Gaining confidence will really help. I may not be an actress, but I was in a play a few years ago. It's fun, really, portraying a character. If you really enjoy it, I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! :D

Ohmygawd! Sheeeeena! :D

XD He's more than cute, he's adorable!"
    Oh, I forgot! :D But can you send it to my email instead? I'll give you the link to my personal email if you want, since I trust you enough. *reading Death Note for my friend and too lazy to empty out PM box*
    :D Smileys.

lol, Sapph. Was there any dairy in the sandwich, then? Well, at least you didn't say you wanted "water", which would have been monumentally ignorant...
    *huggles back*

T~T Yeah those are sometimes troublesome.

I really like the style, kind of... Icelandic, almost? And lol, no, but I guess I could extent it to English artists.
    Sure, I'll do it if you want.

lol Sapph. But I know what you mean, those darn plot bunnies.

...lol, it's not Swedish. She's a Swedish artist but sings English. Too bad because I'd love it if she sung Swedish.
    Ooh, cool! I never got a beta reader, always doing it myself :p. And lol, it's good at have ideas at least!

Doing alright. I'm listening to a Swedish artist, Lykke Li.
    Its about this teenage gurl who reads a book n gets sucked in it. she falls in love with a character from the book. she has to also find all the 7 suzaku warriors. her best friend also got sucked in the first time with her. but she becomes her enemy n will do anything to stop her from gaining her warriors. her bff basically wants to steal her bf away from her, claiming she loved him first -_- they go thru battles n so many things. its really an amazing anime and manga :D im sry if i dont explain it good DX just too many things i wanted to explain at once n it became a mess =l if u want me to reexplain it just tell me xD ill get more into the grammar lol xD
    :D Cool, I'll check it out!

Thanks! I can't wait til' we actually publish it. Mind if I send you the prologue?

He's really funny, too. Randomly singing "Striped Sweater" from Spongebob during ELA. XD

Audition? Aw, coolio! :D And cosplay, oh man. I meant to go to one in October, but we had to do some religious stuff. Oh well. :)
    Who're you going as?

AW HACHI IS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY OH MY GOD I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM SO BAD AND ASKDJGLAHAKALDLAKDL!!!!
    Well actually, I would tell you if I was at liberty to divulge details, but since I think I should respect Kuriboh, you'll still have to wait to find out.

lol, okay, enjoy it when finished!
    Yuss, why yuss it does!

Ooo, FF.net?! Link, please? I'll give you mine. I share it with my friends Ira and Rose- we're writing a HUGE Harry Potter/Percy Jackson/Hunger Games crossover, and it's completely insane! We haven't posted any chapters yet, but that's because we're still working on character dynamics and backgrounds. It takes a while. :/

Things at school are good, I met a kid named Scott, he's really...different, in a good way. Extremely bipolar, but interesting and captivating nonetheless.
    What about you?
    ... I'm... not... caving!

Yeah, you are!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well there's a solution! My fic entitled "Coffee Love Roleplay". :p I think you might have read it already.
    Uh... you can read it to find out.

lol, is it because of my charm? Or just my epic writing skills? Or... just my niceness I guess. Darn, but then Sapph, you should write this story. You have all those forgiveness characteristics.

:D
    True, but it's not likely. Thus, we have the internet. :D

I know, hasn't it!? How's life? What's new? It's been forever!!!!!!
    Okie. I'm probably going to use a lot of sensitive plots, so I hope everyone forgives me! ;A; Like, I'm not sure you were here, but the Kuriboh-me incident, or I guess the Icy-deleted-club thing.

lol, that'd be great. :D
    :D I missed you so much, you seriously have no idea! But school ends in...2 weeks? Oh man, it's going to be bittersweet saying goodbye to some of my old friends. They're all leaving me behind and moving to our rival school. But I'll talk to you guys more! A LOT more! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…