• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you can only use the black and white gen for this thread...they don't have competive battling that much anymore for the other generations but you can try to find people that use those generations thought that will battle you :) also my clan is themed for water and grass pokemon...clans are for competive battling and having fun...its like a home...you can only have one clan so choose wisely...yeah im still hear always finding things to do if that failed I can always make my art work ;)
    hey sure and doing great got to the competive 5th gen section to do battles...also I have a clan in the clan section if you want to join and sure we can battle :) just make sure all your pokes are at lv. 100 I play with full out maxed level...hope that helps and thanks I have one and i have another rnged for competive battling...I don't shiny hunt like I use to sadly since all the shiny threads have decreased and I now run a clan as well...glad to hear from you though ;)
    my shiny feebas finally hatched yesterday 1525 eggs...good luck sweetie on shiny charmander...
    good luck on shiny charmander...that one took 683 eggs in my platinum...that was the only shining shiny that was obtain by mming...thanks for the good luck...wish you the best...
    yeah i got a yugioh club now and its for everything yugioh....its can be about the game, series, and video game...I made it a general yugioh disscussion club due to some people watch the anime, or only play the card game, and also play the games. If you would like to join just read the first page and pledge on the first post. Ill then record your name on the member list...yeah i know i said i gunna hatch for a shiny litwick but changed mind going for a shiny feebas...been like 200 eggs so far...if you like shiny hunts i also have a new shiny thread that you can also post in if you would like...
    oh thanks but i already have one now...my friend clone one for me on the forum...got it today...good luck on the hatching...gunna start hatching for shiny litwick...
    It took like 683 eggs until i hatched that egg in my platinum version...it just plan luck whenever it hatches so it not a set time it will hatch...so you got to keep hatchin until it hatches with the 1/1365.3333 chance i think it is...forget the actual probablity but it should hatch for each egg that hatches...good luck on ur shiny : 3 I was previously trying to hatch a horsea egg and was in the 1000+ and no shiny...just took a break from it...
    My Black team is: A Samurott named Shell level 61 (Boy), a Zebstrika level 33 (Girl), a Audino named Pearl level 34 (Girl), a Stoutland called Luigi (Boy), a Ducklett level 29 (Girl) & a Liepard called Garnet level 34 (Girl).
    I am in search for a female charmender caught or obtained in a Japanese version of Pokemon. If you happen to have one, and you're willing to trade it, please let me know!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…