• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, congratulations on the Chimchar! You don't see many non-hatched Sinnoh starters these days so it was a nice surprise ^^
    Soms, ik heb wel een accountje, maar gebruik ik nooit. Als ik op youtube zit is't meestal even random filmpje kijken, of wat muziek luisteren. Ben geen actieve YT'er
    Well, it doesn't really since I did catch myself at the last moment... But, I do wish you much luck reclaimin bulbasaur!
    Sorry to hear about your bulbasaur. I almost did the same thing with my Squirtle. Just barely caught mahself.
    Sorry, the banners I make take waaaaay to long to make.

I only made them for Profile, Ivyon, Pokerealm and soon to be LordSemaj because they are my closest friends on here. I hope you can understand. D:
    Ik VM je maar even xD
    Je hebt blijkbaar niet goed alle regels gelezen want je hebt er al 1 overtreden =p
    Ik zal je geen strike geven omdat we pas net begonnen zijn, maar probeer eraan te denken de volgende keer ^^

Je post moet uit minstens 40 woorden bestaan~

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I had a look and I'm both subscribed and friended to you. x3

The Totodile might've not appeared on my front page. Congrats on it, though!
    Oh wow! Hello! : D

I would've never been able to tell that that was you. :3 How have your hunts been, actually? I haven't seen much activity from you lately (gawd I hope I'm actually SUBSCRIBED to you).
    Haven't seen any other LoneStarAkiras around. ;)

Hello~ Welcome to the club, too, by the way. It's not as lively as it used to be, but it can be amusing sometimes. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…