• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You gonna add the Metroid Prime series to your Metroid completion list? Those are some of the best games of the series and shouldn't be left out.
    Well? I don't really like being accused of stuff that I didn't do. I already get that enough at home what with being the oldest of my siblings.
    He is most certainly not me.
    1/ The only other accounts I have are my old account, altariaking, and my alt, DarkShadowFlygon.
    2/ I don't remember ever being racist in my life.
    3/ Those sprites aren't for any hack.
    4/ He's a friend of mine who likes to troll.

If you don't believe me, ask a staff member to do an IP check.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Hey maxxa, are you still into spriting? I haven't seen any of your recent sprites and I've been looking everywhere for some xD

-Espacio-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…