• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes.....i dont use this move much but indeed....is also a stabbed move and can revover a great quantity of life...and what is your favorite bug pokemon?
    they also have powerfull attacks as like Leaf Blade and Solar beam....and indeed.......in a focus sash pokemon, it can be really a pain XD and some grass can learn bug moves like bug bite and x scizor
    for sure yes. im a totaly grass lover/maniac XD all of my starters of pokemon gb,gba and ds was the grass type and even the pokemon mistery dungeon. i have a grass type on my team. EEvolutions, i love leafeon as you can see =o from DW my favorite one is Tsutaaja ( got usual to cal Snivy like this ) lol. and so, how are you? and a sad thing.....grass is weak about BUG =(
    Hey can you help me create a pokemon white team? (I can get whimsicott)
    So here are some rules:
    - No 3x weaknesses (Having lets say leavanny unfezant and vanniluxe are on my team, they all have a weakness to rock making half my team have a weakness to rock)
    - None of the same type.
    - No pokemon that come after oplecuid city! or ones that evolve after level 50
    - I want three physical pokemon, and three Special pokemon.
    So here is what I have so far:
    -Samurott
    -Grass
    -Fire
    -Pokemon that can learn Fly or a Flying Type
    -empty
    -empty
    Thanks bronzong#1 I really feel welcome. Everyone is just so nice here.
    Do you have any favourite bug pkmn?
    Welcome to serebii I wanted to make it fell more personal so I wanted to greet you here, so wecome to serebii, have fun, make friends, and if you need a friend ask me and Bug is one of my all time favorite types Yanmega sealed the deal for me on that one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…