• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What do you mean do I have alot? Of finals yes I have 5 finals and were you being sarcastic when you said you were jealous I take it?
    I was trying to think of stuff we could have in common.. Lol but I'm busy with finals week so that's why I haven't been on alot
    I was just jk but it is getting kinda late on the east coast so hey I will ttyl I will def try to find some level ground here next time too :) nice seeing u again buh-byye
    wow im so dumb look at my profile if you want to see what alt rock i listen to i typed it there instead of here! XD i was wondering why u wenr'nt replying hehe
    ugh i don't hardly listen to classical or punk I do listen to alt rock tho.

And yikes if it's bad why are u still on the net. I don't need my new-old friend being burned to a crisp by shock!
    Ok i'll be sure to check it! ^_^
    hmm metal is the one thing i am not too familair with *sigh* well surely we have other things in common?

What? I take it u have a thunderstorm there?
    haha nah I can be boring myself at times there are many days I lie around and do nothing hoping that the phone will ring but alas limited friends equals limited rings :(

What do you draw? What music are you into?
    idk whatever you're down with I assume.. I guess I can start with my hobbies. I run long distance, write poetry, do "prof" photography, I like to stay in shape... I like to think of myself as a jack-of-all-trades I think I can do just about anything adequately though I know i am not superior in everything by no means.. hbu?
    Ok then :) lol I won't pester you every day haha I don't even think I could if I tried..

So allow me to reintroduce myself: you can call me by my screen if you wish or you may call me Bill. I have alot of hobbies besides just the pokemon and I am willing to share/talk about pretty much anything to pass the time or make ya laugh :p everyone needs a good laugh
    ok cool then I will see you and talk to you EVERYDAY :D lol jk

nah I can't promise anything much but one thing I can promise is, if given the chance, I will be a great friend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…