• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4290/charmanderw.png

That's what you call pro hack checker....I don't even know how he gets to those...lol

It's probably legitly obtained then tampered by someone else afterward. Iirc, those details, like escape sequence and stuffs, got changed or deleted whenever the pokemon data is altered by external device. I already kinda know that there's some idiot around here who has been playing around with that since someone else asked me a short while ago if Dom's Chimchar is actually flawless or not since he got that pokemon but it appeared to be flawless (just for your info though, Dom's Chimchar isn't flawless...not even IV'd, actually. I can say this since I was the one who got it from the original OT of it, so I do have the original one), so...if I get the pokemon from someone who's not the original OT, even though they have proof of legitimacy in obtaining, I send them for hack checking anyway...and a very thorough check as well. -_-"

Well, obviously, asking for just the proof of legitimacy said nothing about whether someone play around with that pokemon in Pokesav before it got traded or not, so...-_-"
    Confirmed. I asked ReignOfComputer, the well-known hack checker at Bulbagarden, and he did say that that Charmander is hacked as well...Waiting for him to reply with his reason though, so I'll get back to you with what he said about it later.
    Umm.... i have received the wrong Chimchar and i thought it was the one for the proof.. ^^; I can give you a Dream World Vaporeon as a replacment.

Edit: I am also willing to trade a Dream World Togekiss that i have got myself for the Dreamworld Porygon if you don't mind, and did you get the DW Porygon from Crobatowns?
    Edit2: Confirmed, it's Dom, therefore the Chimchar is the right one. Anyways, i'll trade DW Vaporeon/Togekiss for your DW Porygon if you didn't receive it from Crobatowns, if you have then i'll give you both now for nothing, as i can see your developing and getting events so fast, so i might be able to get DW Starters for both later as if someone has traded you both i'll miss my chance. ^^;
    i can trade blaziken with speed boost ev training all 31 expert sp atk nature adamant clone for dw arceus
    Would you be willing to trade your DW Arceus for any of my following events?!?
    I'm an avid collector and would love to add your Arceus to my collection :3

They're all legit and UT (btw, they are not in any order, sorry):

Nintendo Zone Jirachi
    Japanese Birthday Charmander
    'Sleepy' Japanese Pikachu (knows rest, sleep talk, snore and yawn)
    Japanese PokemonCenter Meowth
    Japanese Birthday Houndour
    Japanese PC Yokohama Pikachu (knows thunder, surf and protect)
    Japanese ANA Pikachu
    Japanese Goonz Scizor
    P-Ranger "Kyle's" Riolu
    P-Ranger "Oblivia's" Shaymin
    P-Ranger "Oblivia's" Heatran
    SMR2010 Jiranchi
    Michina Arceus
    ALAMOS Darkrai
    VGC09 Milotic
    VGC10 Eevee
    World09 Weavile
    World08 Lucario
    Japanese Pokemon Event 07 Mew
    Gamestp Deoxys
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    SPR2010 Pichu
    EUSMR09 Regigigas
    NPower Pikachu
    Nzone Pikachu
    PALCITY Lucario
    Japanese AND English "Hayley's" Mew
    PKTOPIA Magmortar
    PKTOPIA Electivire
    PKTOPIA Pikachu
    PCNYd Altaria
    WIN2011 Suicune
    Aura Mew
    Japanese AND English MYSTRY Mew
    Shiny lv 100 English MYSTRY Mew (Don't know exactly were I got this one, sorry:/)
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    SPACE C Deoxys
    MATTLE Ho-oh
    TCGWC Pikachu (knows Surf, Thunderbolt, Light Screen and Quick Attack)
    "ERIC's" Zigzagoon (knows Extremespeed)
    Movie11 Shaymin
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 08 Regigigas
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 08 Shaymin
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 09 Arceus
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 09 Pichu
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 10 Raikou
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 10 Entei
    Japanese Pokemon Movie 10 Suicune
    TRU Shaymin
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Dragonite
    TRU Regigigas
    JEREMY Growlithe
    JEREMY Gengar

I also have a legit shiny female Poochyena at lv 6 and a shiny male Gyaradose at lv 30. Both are in english and are also UT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…