• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh God, I HATE going up against Pokemon with Trick lol. You sure you want to post all these things on my page? Eeveelover will definitely see xD
    Okay thanks, I probably will xD And I'm not the guy to ask since Gengar is one of my favorite Pokemon, but it depends on the rest of your team (between Gengar and Weavile). Weavile is Physical, and he's really good at getting rid of a lot of powerful threats, like Dragons, while Gengar is an overall annoying Special Sweeper. One advantage Gengar has over Weavile is that it gets Hypnosis and if you want to be really annoying, Destiny Bond. Weavile does get better coverage and has better STAB typing though. I've found through experience that both are great Pokemon, though. =)
    Thats a pretty cool Empoleon you have there, and nice moves and strategy. When I can RNG, I'm going to RNG two Piplup; one to stay a Piplup and use on random Wi-Fi and one to evolve into Empoleon to use competitively. I'm still trying to think of a way to have a Piplup actually be useful though. :p
    Lol wow, I'd love to see that battle. And I'm going to be so jealous of that Empoleon when you get it. xD
    It sounds so confusing lol. Hopefully it'll go smoothly when I can finally try it. I plan on hatching a shiny Piplup with perfect IVs. What are you going to hunt next?
    Wow, nice job! And thanks for the offer but I already have a few Japanese Ditto. I decided I'm going to try RNGing next week, hopefully I'll do as well as you. Is it really that hard though?
    Thats really unfortunate about the Ditto, I think mine might be an English hack as well lol. And just hearing you talk about RNGing makes it sound like it's insanely difficult to understand, but I'm still gonna give it a go soon =)
    still hatching eggs at like 270 eggs right now....really devoted so not gunna be long on the forum tonight...
    It's going okay. I MM'd about 120 skitty eggs yesterday with no luck, but I'm going to pick back up again today.
    Yeah alot of people frown on RNG, including me. I learned more about it and I just don't find it really satisfying like you said it isn't as graceful as MM.
    So what shall you do to get a shiny?
    Hi there! Sorry I have been awhile before I got back to responding. I've been busy, I am STILL hatching Zangoose eggs however. Don't think I am going to get far fast but that's alright I will take it easy. Wasup?
    Well I've just reached elekid but I'm doing it backwards, I already have at least one pokemon from every evolution family I just have to do lots of breeding and E4 runs for evolving.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…