• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My FC is 5114-4277-9052. We'll probably have to trade later, but if you still want that Celebi, could you RNG a Timid Virizion with HP Ice power 70? I'd really appreciate it, and wait as long as it takes.
    i got it wrong AGAIN XD and my ditto isnt from japan what means that i was MM for nothing lol im trying to have one here on pokemon black and white

i was doing something that wasnt correct. i cant put the pokemon that i caught to have the seeds on Daycare. and i cannot have ANY pokemon on daycare also. it must be empty XD

ana yaaay \o\ only four!
    bte my friend, i have to go now....since i was bor with a damn epileptic attack, i cant stay much long on my computer........so, hope to see you here tomorrow ok? and im testing that team...Smeargle and magikarp XD on PO
    lol. indeed XD imagine you while filming and than pass a girl on the street that you like a lot and see you on this embarassing situation =(
    lol. just 'bout that damn smeargle lol i will try tu use him on my team .-. and maybe rnging him on heartgold \o\
    yeah I really hope so too...i had a really bad failed attempt with shiny horsea...like over 1000+eggs and nothing...had to stop due to my vaction i had awhile back...had to get the horsea in a trade...thanks...I hope we get are shinies at the same or close too the same time ; 3
    lol .-. im awaiting for my art UNI begins XD i already did graphic design ( visual arts ) and web design .-. btw, want any pokemon? if u do just ask it to me ok?
    no problem...just about 235 eggs...had to work today so thats why ive mostly been out today...got to work tommorow but should be out it the afternoon this time...thats why im like all over the place with different time around the forum...had finals like three or four weeks ago...Im in college....
    good luck on your finals...sorry was posting in anime finders vistor message and saw it...
    magikarp. since on resort area u can caught one with insane levels lol ( i have one with 67 wild ) lol but this one had 4750 taps. no way lol. si i got one with 747 taps. much better and im almost done with it.
    hello there vulken \o\ how are you today? im happy to say that im enjoying serebii.net and also playing my pokemon platinum version. im doing my first rng today. i hope that will be allright with it .-. btw, any news?
    Hey dude, if I throw that Colosseum Jirachi into the trade is there any way you can RNG me a Naive natured Landorosu with hidden power Ice? By the way, I'm looking good in black, as I'm on victory road and pretty close to the elite 4.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…