• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have picked up your match vs deadlion and I need a PM of your two Pokemon along with orders
    Hm. Could have sworn you did more than one notable, but that could be my imagination playing tricks on me, haha.
    Man, I forgot to send the Honorary VM!

I'm glad we get a chance to battle; after taking on the Britpack (Concept, DavetheFishGuy, etc.) I was seriously expecting you to go for the gold and try to challenge a couple of the even higher ups. It's nice to see that you're willing to stomp/risk losing to (depends on how the first several rounds go) an mere honorary mention ;)

I will warn you though that I am horrible at everything PASBL so WATCH OUT I AM A DANGER TO MYSELF :p
    Not a problem at all. Although part of it is that I want to see how one of the biggest threats around my level battles :)
    I was on a hiatus when you were last on, but I have heard much about you. I'm Kairne, the current Bug Gym Trainer. It is nice to finally meet you.
    good news (lame pun) I have one, here it is for the ones i'm gonna use.

Elder the male Tirtouga lvl 1
    at my hometown in Enterna city there was a strangely enough a tirtouga I wondered why Then I realized that he must have gotten here because of a fossil release program. I befriended him at a early age and instead of a starter I got a extra poke ball and caught him. The leader of the team he is friendly and can learn to get along.
    signature move water edge
    Like stone edge but with these differences
    1. more accuracy
    2. higher speed with projectiles
    3. .8 as much energy
    4. only considerable damage
    5. water type instead of rock

Free Run the female Grovyle lvl 2
    special training parkor
    After living in a dense forest he had to learn how to move around so he could steal and run.

mace the male ferroseed
    a normal catch in chargestone cave, he seems to likes texture but can't really touch them because of the whole spike thing.
    no sig

quincy and shelly the female doduo lvl 1
    I found this rare catch in route 1 one day and really nothing too special about it but at least the two heads get along.
    no sig

exoskel the male corphish lvl 1
    a corphish and thats about it. it is mainly unemotional and expressionless.
    no sig

lavender the female budew lvl 1
    this budew is... well... a budew it is kinda quiet and emotionless.
    no sig
    Got a little on my plate, but I'm trying to get stuff done. Really. Just giving other things priority and I have little time for reffings, as stated in TA. So I'll get it done soon-ish, hopefully.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…